Ratings for Dr. Nila M. Novotny

I would recommend Dr. Novotny. She did not speed through my appointment and explained things in great detail.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Novotny was very rude to me. I took my son in to have him checked out because he always seemed congested and couldn't talk well. After getting in, she looked at his ears and said she couldn't do anything for us. That she needed something in writing stating he had a hearing test and he had his speech tested. I could have brought these things beforehand and now have to wait longer to even have him tested.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

When a doctor says they don't know what to do it's time to find someone else. Really likes to push a lot of medicine - sporatic guessing. I also question the charges. One office visit was $750 and really nothing was done - pulled out the scope, took a very quick look and said she wasn't sure what to do. I reported this to my insurance company and since it was coded for the procedure they let it go. I felt it was fraud. Needless to say I didn't go back.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Nila M. Novotny's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Columbus, NE