Ratings for Dr. Salvatore A. Zieno

Wonderful and personable staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Great guy, he is worth it, he cares about you as a person, even after I missed to many appointments he didn't kick me to the curb I kicked myself there because he deserves better than that.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

This doctor's surgery looks like it is from another time era, however look past that and you will find a very knowledgeable and kind doctor. Me personally I am not about a doctors bedside manner so to speak, I am more concerned if they know their job. Dr Zieno however treats you with kindness and listens carefully to all of your ailments. I may never get to see him on time but that is because he spents too much time listening to his patients, that to me is acceptable. I would rather he keep me waiting for that then rushing me through his office and not listen to a word I say.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable, kind, funny and take the time to listen. His staff leave alot to be desired.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. Salvatore A. Zieno's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, NE