You may also like

Rate Dr. Oliver S. Youssef

Dr. Oliver S. Youssef's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Youssef for awhile now, however he is on vacation which is understandable but my child is extremely sick they recommended me to another ENT in Nutley which does not accept my insurance. So I called them back and they proceeded to tell me to call the other ENT'S office even though they do not accept my insurance and the young lady i spoke to was very Rude and unprofessional. I will be looking for another ENT, Dr Youssef is amazing but his staff needs improvement & It's very unfortunate when the doctor is so amazing with horrible staffing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905333].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

I was definitely better off for having gone to this office. Very knowledgeable and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Great staff great Docter I highly recommend him I have sleep apnea I had done some surgery and he fix the problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Good doctor. Clean, more modern office. Staff was friendly. Was recommended here by a friend. I have a follow up appointment as well. I will rate again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Saw Dr. Youssef recently. Office was pretty busy so i expected to wait a bit. Although I was seen a little past my appointment time, the wait was barely 10 minutes before he saw me. I didn't mind that as He was very thorough and I didn't feel like he was rushing the appointment. I understood why I waited a bit. The staff was polite and friendly which is just as important to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Thorough doctor and a very friendly office staff. I was seen about 30 mins past my appointment time, but the doctor was knowledgable and answered all of my questions and did not rush through my examination because he was busy. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664782].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

I recently visited this office (ENT of NJ) and was pleasantly surprised with how well I was treated. Although it seemed the office was busy, I was treated promptly and the Dr was great in answering all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Terrible office staff. They ask you to come 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to fill out paperwork and then leave you sitting in the waiting room for over an hour, not to mention another 20 minutes in the examining room. The doctor may be great, but his staff is so terrible that I wouldn't recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Very disappointed by how the staff would treat new patients. Good doctor with terrible service and staff still a big failure. DO NOT recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620204].votes_count ]]