Ratings for Dr. Antoine C. Chaker

I have been going to Dr. Chaker since moving to Ocean County 10 years ago. Recently I needed surgery, therefore I contacted his office immediately because I new that he would take care of me the best. He is a kind and caring individual with an amazing bedside manner. Professionally, he is knowledgable and skilled in his field. A true specialist that encompasses what every doctor should strive to be. For all these reasons a highly reccommend him to anyone who needs an ENT and a surgeon. It is a blessing to have him in the area.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Awesome doctor .... Did a great job No problems after my surgery. Appts after surgery were super quick Anita Schott

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Chaker is very knowledgeable in his field and beyond, he diagnosed me with adenoid cystic carcinoma, removed the tumor and referred me to his own specialist in Pa. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Chaker removed my parathyroid 10 years. I was so pleased. In April/2015 he remover my entire Thyroid. I have not had not problem. A minor sore throat for a couple of days, I ate just fine though lol. I recommend him so highly. He is the best at what he does and cares so much about each and every patient. I cannot say enough about this Doctor and this Man. I find it so said people come on here and give this great bad reviews and there is one bad apple in every bush. Don't take my word for it, if you need Ear Nose and Throat is a specialist and want the best and let me add I have seen Dr. Bruce Peters first, Go to Dr. Chaker.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

When I had my appointment, he literally laughed at my problem and said verbatim "you're here for THAT when I have people to see me who have cancer?" then he turned around. I felt so disrespected and upset. Never, ever, ever again.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

AMAZING DOCTOR AND STAFF! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WONDERFUL DOCTOR

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Overall I was pleased with the Dr. He was knowledgeable, he explained my condition thoroughly,he even drew a picture. One huge draw-back is the wait. I waited an hour and a half. He does take his time with you once you get into his office.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

waited almost 2 hrs. to be seen Appt. was for 315pm seen at 5pm. HIPAA non-existent. Dr. Chaker felt my neck with gloves from prior visit. NEVER AGAIN!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Excellent physician and surgeon. Highly recommended. Barbara RN

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Antoine C. Chaker's Credentials

• St Joseph'S Univ, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1968)

Commercial Insurance Company