Ratings for Dr. Louis J. Conte

Waited for an hour and 20 to see the doctor so I left. They schedule close back to back appointments and patients have to sit and wait.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Writing this review after a week of having septoplasty and reconstructive surgery from a fracture during childhood that shifted my septum all to the right side of my nose making it impossible to breathe thru my right nostril. I had some other breathing issues that he also corrected. Dr Conte is a skilled facial plastics surgeon and my nose came looking great. You may have to pay extra if you want esthetics added to fixing process but it was worth on my case. The entire process was very smooth, he is gently and knowledgeable. But from my own experience the best surgeon is the one you feel comfortable and it may vary from person to person. Also when having nose reshaping it’s very important to be very realistic to all the factors that will be involved to the final result. I didn’t have a nice nose but now it’s proportional to my face with a natural look,and I can breathe better; could there be a better doctor out there?I would say so,but for me he was fantastic and my nose looks great.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Louis J. Conte's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Bayonne, NJ