Ratings for Dr. Scott L. Kay

About three months ago, I noticed I had a hearing issue when David Muir started to mumble on the nightly news. Unfortunately, everyone else thought he spoke just fine. My GP suggested I see Dr. Stanley Kay and get a hearing test. I am very pleased with Dr. Kay and his staff. Dr. Brittany Pasquarello, a Doctor of Audiology, tested my hearing and indicated hearing aids would help. As many people, I associated hearing aids with really getting old … They are the best thing I ever did! Dr. “P” set them up perfectly on her computer to my specific hearing issues. They weigh absolutely nothing and you don’t know you are wearing them. Your hair covers them behind your ears and nobody notices them unless I proudly show them off. You replace batteries once a week and change two small parts once a month. They are very easy to maintain. My grandson thinks they are really cool since I control the volume and batteries not to mention Bluetooth options on my iPhone. Don’t hesitate any longer. Try them. You will be amazed at what you were missing. Dr. Kay and his staff will put you on the right path.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

I highly recommend working with Dr. Kay. I just finish recuperating from sinus surgery and it was life-changing. I never realized how much I could not breathe. This is a procedure I wish I would’ve done years ago and I highly recommend Dr. Kay

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I have taken my elderly mother to him 3 times. Every time at least 1- 1.5 hour wait. There is little the staff can do, except say he’s running behind.Terrible bedside manner with an elderly patient. He was impatient, and frustrated by her responses. The Dr. that evaluated my mother for hearing aids, was patient. Will not be returning to this office.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Scott Kay is excellent!! I went to him with a problem that I'd had for years. He diagnosed it immediately and after testing, I was scheduled for surgery. My surgery was a complete success, and Dr. Kay resolved the issue plaguing me. My experience was a very pleasant one. Dr. Kay was attentive, patient with the questions and concerns that I had, and thoroughly knowledgeable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I very highly recommend Dr. Kay and will be going back for a check-up in several months. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Kay, his staff, and my experience.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I have to agree with some of the other negative reviewers. Very long wait time. Awkward manners at best. His responses weren't necessarily consistent with each other. I have no plans to go back.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

After seeing several other ENTs who either kept me waiting an unacceptably long time or could not address my issues, I saw Scott Kay. He listened attentively and i did not feel rushed. His exam was thorough and he provided a good plan of action. I would have appreciated a more detailed explanation of how to use each medication he prescribed, but I made a follow up call to the office, and his assistant was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had a very good experience at Dr. Kay's office. he was very professional and the staff was vey cordial. I would certainly recommend Dr. Kay to others.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I have seen Dr.Kay now for over 15 years. Dr. Kay treats his patients with utmost respect. He is not only very knowledgeable but also uses good judgment in every case. He has a great deal of experience and always takes time to talk and explain his diagnosis to his patient. Dr Kay has my full confidence.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Kay is the BEST! Not only is he extremely knowledgeable, but is personable and caring. ALL of his staff are wonderful. Each has their way of putting patients at ease and are super efficient. He solved my problem and I couldn't be happier.

Submitted October 24, 2016

Went to see this Doctor after I had sinus surgery performed by another ENT doctor that was located in Langhorne, Pa. An acquaintance told me that several of her friends said he was "awful." I was having symptoms of shooting ear pain with no s/s of a sinus infection, sinus CT scans were essentially clear. I made an appt. He diagnosed me with Trigeminal neuralgia and TMJ, which turned out to be true. However, his behavior was weird and unprofessional. Toward the end of the appt. he started to act inappropriately (laughing, mocking like behavior)? I've never seen an MD with a bedside manner like this, and I've worked with many of them. When I mentioned the name of the ENT that did the surgery he remarked "Ewww!!, who's he?" On the way out of the exam room he and his assistance were laughing and giggling.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr. Scott L. Kay's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal