Ratings for Dr. Damian W. Sorvino

Was billed for cosmric surgery instead of sinus surgery. My insurance gave them 30 dsys to change codes. They said they would. They forgot. They then tried to get me to pay oit of pocket, which i did not. Eventually they dropped the matter. When i still couldnt breath i was told i was imagining it, while after 2 consults with other doctors i was told too much tissue had been removed, therefore creating that sensation.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Far and away the worst experience with a doctor and staff in my LIFE. Waited nearly 2 hours for my 2 year old to be seen. Then they acted shocked when we wasn't cooperating. Well, you used up all his cooperation time making us wait for 2 hours past the appointment time plus the 15 minutes before they demand we arrive to fill out paperwork. Then in not so many words he told me my sons hearing was fine, he just wasn't very bright. Bottom of the bell curve were his exact words. Horrible dr and even worse human being. Avoid him at all costs!!!!!!! In fact, avoid the whole practice. It is a factory, an inefficient one at best. This man is the worst dr I've ever had the unfortunate luck of meeting. Run.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Sorvino is not only an outstanding physcian but very willing to listen to all your needs at the time of your visit and will follow up always.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

He told me we were imagining symptoms 3 other Drs saw.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Sorvino and his staff gave me excellent care for my procedure. They are just wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sorvino to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I have had surgery done by Dr. Sorvino and so has one of my children. He is very smart and we have had great success with his procedures. Expect that he will be running late, expect that the girls at the front desk are very busy, but if you can get past these you will find a great Dr who has improved my health and that of my children. I would only recommend him if you have a serious condition because of the wait, but if you do you will find the wait worth it. You will also find his direct assistant very helpful on the phone and easy to access, she can get you answers right away.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I had to have a procedure to remove a growth in my upper back. After long and careful research and thought, I chose Dr. Sorvino since I had to get this surgery and I wanted the outcome to be as good as possible. I also wanted minimal scar tissue. I heard that Dr. Sorvino was excellent for this. As it turns out, he did a fantastic job explaining to me the process before he did it so that my anxieties were minimized Today I have minimal scarring. He is truly professional and knowledgeable and I highly recommend Damian Sorvino.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Sorvino is the best! The assistant in his office is worse!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Sorvino is simply brilliant and one of the top surgeons in NJ. He is caring and thoughtful. He had to do surgery on my 2 year old son who suffered from constant ear infections. He was absolutely the best.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

My daughter had vocal cord cysts. We were told that my insurance will not cover the Denville facility so we waited for 4-6 months ( the doctors operates once every two weeks) to do it in Morristown to get insurance coverage. After surgery, which Dr. Sorvino had a good mastery of and performed successfully, we were told to pay thousands out of pocket for two anaesthetists. If the doctor is under Aetna network, why are the supporting specialists not under network, I fail to understand. After repeated calls to the office the matter was not resolved and the staff did not let us directly talk to the doctor. We were told that the balance will be claimed from us by credit bureau. Inspite of having the most expensive plan and high deductible we ended up paying a lot out of pocket, so much for the promise made personally by the doctor that the Morristown facility will be covered.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Damian W. Sorvino's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1987)

Sask Health