Ratings for Dr. John J. Huang

Dr. John J. Huang is one terrific Doctor, I have been going to him for over 10 years, and I have not always liked the outcome, but he has been instrumental in me controlling my Meniere's Disease through diet.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Been with Dr. Huang for about 12 years, and I finally had him perform sinus surgery on me. Everything was a success, and my recovery time was about a week. I would recommend Dr. Huang to anyone who is struggling with their sinuses or in need of an ENT. Thank you Dr. Huang.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Wonderful doctor and excellent surgeon. He is very gentle, caring and knowledgeable. Staff was very friendly too. I was able to get an appointment right away and I also didn’t have to wait long in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I have seen Dr. Huang on several occasions. He is a good doctor. He has a calm and soothing bedside manner. A very satisfied patient

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Huang was my doctor for around a year for cronic sinus infections. He did my sinus surgery and since then I've been better than ever. He is a wonderful and friendly doctor! I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I am a long-time client of Dr. Huang with a chronic ear condition. Dr. Huang and his entire staff are always welcoming, professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Huang.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Compassionate, professional and highly skilled. TAkes time to listen and answers all questions in an intelligent and friendly manner. I wouldn't see anyone else for my ear priblems

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Huang is just one on the list of crappy doctors in this practice. I highly recommend the owners and managers of this place take a serious look into who they're allowing to partner with. I was in dire need of help. I had a serious problem with my nose that was failing to be diagnosed over and over again. I understand that because of that, I must have a problem that is hard to figure out, therefore I cannot place 100% blame on any doctor I've been to, but the two I have in this practice have been a inconceivably dismissive of my problems. I had been dealing with extreme and chronic nasal inflammation for over a year after being sick with an upper respiratory infection. My nose was never the same and continued to decline over the months. I was having abnormal nasal discharge, uncontrollable sneezing, bleeding, and as said, extreme inflammation. My whole life was turned upside down. Huang was the second DR I went to in this practice as an emergency visit. I started crying while explaining what was going on. I guess that automatically registered as hysteria and mental issues as opposed to extreme pain and frustration for Dr. Huang. He looked at me for two seconds and told me he couldn't help me. HE. SHOULD. NOT. BE. A. DOCTOR. But hey, if you just have allergies or something. He's probably your guy!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

The office staff and doctor were very informative and patient..the surgery went great, fast and without any issues..my son was very informed about the after care and what to expect. .

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I went through a nose surgery for deviated septum + polyps. Dr. Huang did such a wonderful job, i hardly had any trouble or pain following surgery. And thanks to Dr Huang, i sleep so well now.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. John J. Huang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1994)