Dr. I. David Bough

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. I. David Bough

Dr Bough is absolutely wonderful ! He was so patient caring and sincere when it came to my sons ear tube surgery HIs manner keeps a otherwise stressful time calm and at ease . We couldn’t be more happy with him and his entire staff !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Staff was professional & punctual. Dr. Bough was very informative & answered all my questions thoroughly. Truly a nice experience for a Dr. visit!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr Bough is amazing! He has wonderful bedside manner

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

I first met Dr. Bough 18 years ago when I was diagnosed with a salivary gland tumor by another doctor. I did a search for doc tors, which took some time, and when I decided to use Dr. Bough for the surgery, I found his knowledge and professionalism to be beyond question. A few days before the scheduled surgery, the doctor saw me and, upon examination, believed that the tumor was no longer present. He ordered an MRI and his diagnosis was confirmed. The result was, of course, that he cancelled the surgery. Over time this matter was monitored and have seen Dr. Bough for several other matters. His education and credentials are among the best I have seen in my medical experience. I cannot say enough good about this doctor and am really please to have the opportunity to share this with others.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Met with Dr. Bough for the first time yesterday. Was able to explain to me what was going on with the finding of my ear issues. Ear infection is clearing up already. Pleasant to talk with did not dismissed me and listen to what I had to say. I would definitely visit with him again.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Bough was wonderful with my 2 year old! She has never sat so still and so patiently for a doctor to check her ears, nose and throat. She even spoke about him after leaving the doctor's office! He calmed me down about the many symptoms my daughter was experiencing. He was very patient and thorough. Definitely would recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

STAY AWAY from this SO CALLED DOCTOR! I never had such a horrible experience with a Dr ever. Went with my 3 year old to check if she has a hearing problem, he said that being she has a common cold he can't check her now, he prescribed meds for this cold and said to come back. Later I went to our regular pediatrician who had to hold her laughter back when I told her, she said, one, any doctor should be able to check when a child has a cold, two, he shouldn't have prescribed meds for a common cold rather you just wait for the cold too go away without the meds. Oh, and he also has a huge attitude I guess that should have given him away right away.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr. I. David Bough

Dr. I. David Bough's response
Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am the Regional Manager of our West Nyack location. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally if that is OK with you to discuss your experience. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your experience in detail, please send us an email with your contact information via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] entandallergy [one word) .com Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jennifer

Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. Bough treated my vertigo in one visit and in a few days it disappeared. He has a relaxed and pleasant manner. I felt I couldn't have been in in better hands. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

My 16 year old had chronic infected tonsils and was on antibiotics continually. Dr. Bough performed a wonderfully successful tonsillectomy and his recovery has been remarkable. As a mother worrying about your child and second guessing if surgery is the right choice I can only say that a great surgeon should be recognized! Thank you Dr. Bough!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Bough treated our 11 year old daughter for a tonsillectomy due to her frequent trips to the doctor for strep throat. Since surgery, she has had no issues with step throat. We appreciated that Dr. Bough was very informative and precise in his explanation of the pre and post surgery process. I recommend him to anyone who needs and ENT!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. I. David Bough's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia (Grad. 1989)