Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Vastola

Mean, rude, condescending, talks down to a person. I’m not sure why, based on the reviews, he treats some people good while others terribly. I of course tend to believe the negative reviews based on my personal experience with him. It was terrible, I never canceled a follow up with a specialist until I met him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

The Dr is very knowledgeable and informative. However, now that we know my son needs surgery, they are way to LAX about scheduling the surgery. The Scheduler takes for EVER to get back to you. This process can be overwhelming for parents, the staff should keep that in mind. They should have more empathy for parent and child. I do have to say that I am pleased on how he handled my son with special needs, for that, I give him 👍👍.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

This dr removed my daughters tonsils , and fixed my sins nose after a break , his bedside manner is not great actually Shows no concern , my youngest son a few years later broke his nose as well and we used a different doctor to fix his nose. Our eldest son that dr Vastola took care did an AMAZING job My son has a beautiful Perfect nose after , . My youngest son didn’t have as nice a turnout using another dr. Don’t be too concerned with chit chatting with this doctor but know he is very skilled and knowledgeable ifmmy Son in the future decides to have rhinoplasty I would def co tact dr vastola!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Very good doctor he check my son very well he always able to answer every question even he answer on phone when patient needed

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

He is just an amazing doctor. very patient and out there to help.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I had a great experience. Took my 7 year old son for ear infections he talked with us and was very funny and playful . Did the exam and talked to me about what may be wrong . The wait wasn't long and the lady at the desk was very nice . Would go back again if need be

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Disregards parents concern. Takes months to even schedule a simple procedure.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Obnoxious, condescending, rude!My daughter & I brought my 5yr old grandson in 4 nosebleeds.My grandson was anxious about the exam since he once was cauterized.Vastola comes in barely looks at us&proceeds 2 ask questions.My grandson says 2 him,"Please don't put any cotton in my nose as he cried."Vastola responds evasively w/o making eye contact,"We'll just have 2 see after I assess."As we began to explain our concerns he remarks,"I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."He is an awful man.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Anthony P. Vastola

Dr. Anthony P. Vastola's response
Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am one of the Regional Managers here at ENT and Allergy Associates. I would like apologize for your experience with Dr. Vastola. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally if that is OK with you. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your experience in detail, please send us an email with your contact information via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] entandallergy [one word) .com Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jennifer

Submitted February 14, 2017

As a new mother i wanted to find the best to care for my daughter. Dr Vastol was both caring and quick to figure out the problem with my daughter. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Terrible doctor rude does not have answers and just wants to do surgery for money... He actual told me he as no answer him and his staff are nasty.. Do not use him...

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Anthony P. Vastola

Dr. Anthony P. Vastola's response
I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT & Allergy Associates. We at ENT & Allergy Associates pride ourselves on our customer service, so it is really upsetting to read your feedback. I want to extend to you our sincerest apologies. All of our staff has received extensive training in patient and customer communication and relations, so feedback like yours allows us an opportunity to evaluate, educate and retrain. I assure that we can and will do much, much better for you and for all of our valued customers. I have shared your feedback with our Senior Management. A member of our team would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your experience in detail, please send us an email with your contact information via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with ‘SI ENTA' in the subject line. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Anthony P. Vastola's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)