Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Vastola

He is just an amazing doctor. very patient and out there to help.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I had a great experience. Took my 7 year old son for ear infections he talked with us and was very funny and playful . Did the exam and talked to me about what may be wrong . The wait wasn't long and the lady at the desk was very nice . Would go back again if need be

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Disregards parents concern. Takes months to even schedule a simple procedure.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Obnoxious, condescending, rude!My daughter & I brought my 5yr old grandson in 4 nosebleeds.My grandson was anxious about the exam since he once was cauterized.Vastola comes in barely looks at us&proceeds 2 ask questions.My grandson says 2 him,"Please don't put any cotton in my nose as he cried."Vastola responds evasively w/o making eye contact,"We'll just have 2 see after I assess."As we began to explain our concerns he remarks,"I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."He is an awful man.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Anthony P. Vastola

Dr. Anthony P. Vastola's response
Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am one of the Regional Managers here at ENT and Allergy Associates. I would like apologize for your experience with Dr. Vastola. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally if that is OK with you. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your experience in detail, please send us an email with your contact information via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] entandallergy [one word) .com Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jennifer

Submitted February 14, 2017

As a new mother i wanted to find the best to care for my daughter. Dr Vastol was both caring and quick to figure out the problem with my daughter. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Terrible doctor rude does not have answers and just wants to do surgery for money... He actual told me he as no answer him and his staff are nasty.. Do not use him...

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Anthony P. Vastola

Dr. Anthony P. Vastola's response
I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT & Allergy Associates. We at ENT & Allergy Associates pride ourselves on our customer service, so it is really upsetting to read your feedback. I want to extend to you our sincerest apologies. All of our staff has received extensive training in patient and customer communication and relations, so feedback like yours allows us an opportunity to evaluate, educate and retrain. I assure that we can and will do much, much better for you and for all of our valued customers. I have shared your feedback with our Senior Management. A member of our team would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your experience in detail, please send us an email with your contact information via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with ‘SI ENTA' in the subject line. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

Submitted February 2, 2015

The previous poster must have been having a bad day. Dr. Vastola was wonderful with my 12 week old son. His staff was pleasant in both the SI and Brooklyn locations. The doc may be a little awkward, but that should not be held against him. The SI location was clean and bright. No toys, but that is not a bad thing concidering the germs kids carry. The Brooklyn waiting room Is extremely crowded, but we were taken closer to our appt time there than SI. I am very pleased with Dr. Vastola. Other reviews made me skeptical, but he was great. August 2012

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Vasatola is a pediatric doctor with the worst bedside manner. He was so nasty as well as his secretary Diane Gonzalez. His office is the worst I have ever seen. Totally not kid friendly. No books, magazine, toys or even pictures on the walls to look at. It is like being in a cardboard box. So gloomy just as his personality. His office is located in the basement and it smelt real bad. The only thing the children could play with would be the dirt that is on his chairs. When I went we wouldn't even sit on them. This Staten Island location was the worst I have ever seen. Would definetely advise people not to waste their time with Dr. Vastola. Go somewhere else and stay far away from him! He is a definite quack!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

Dr. Anthony P. Vastola's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)