Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Gittelman

Dr. Gittelman is personable, warm and knowledgeable.He remembers the names of all extended family members and asks how they are all doing at each visit- he s not an alarmist, yet thorough in his examinations and and treatment. I would recommend him highly for his ability and his rapport with patients. he put tubes in my sons ears when he was two and I was quite nervous- he was wonderful and helping us all through the whole process and my son's recovery was quick. He did my sinus surgery which went fine.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Caring, knowledgeable doctor. Went here years ago and he diagnosed my child with partial hearing loss, which was not picked up by the regular hearing tests at our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Suggested I undergo invasive surgery. Went to two other doctors for 2nd and 3rd opinions, both of which couldn't believe Gittelman had misled me to believe I needed surgery. His staff is rude and curt at best.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Paul D. Gittelman's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1983)

Coventry Healthcare