Ratings for Dr. Stefan Kieserman

They are GREAT! He saved my husband life by detecting his cancer early enough to be a cancer survivor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Always professional attentive. Dr has a laid back disposition but do not be fooled. He is very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Don't waste your time. I went in to see Dr. Kieserman as I have developed tinnitus since moving to NYC...big surprise. But I was hoping to get some sort of helpful advice or maybe even something telling whether my concerns were justified. Instead, he came in to do his initial screening and proceeded to go through his checklist of questions. He asked me the same questions multiple times, and it was clear to me that he either did not care or was absorbed in something else. Not exactly what you want when you're seeing a doctor. Without telling me anything about tinnitus, he informed me a nurse would perform a couple tests and walked out. I then went through a series of tests in different office locations. The office seemed very unprofessional as papers were strewn everywhere and old devices were used to run tests. After finishing the tests, they told me to go see Dr. Kieserman in his office, but when I walked in, he just gave me a blank stare. Eventually he figured out he needed to discuss my results but basically just dismissed me, saying that my tests came back fine, tinnitus isn't really something that can be treated unless it's really severe, and I shouldn't worry since ringing in the ears is natural. Well, great. I thought this was fine until a few weeks later I got a bill that would have been over $600, had insurance not covered part of it. Never once did he inform me what tests would be performed or how much they would cost. I'm very upset that basically the only useful information I came away with was that I don't need to use Q-tips as often. He could have started off by telling me there wasn't much he could do for me or that tinnitus is "normal". But no, just another doctor who wants to reel in some free money by leaving the patient uninformed. Don't waste your time or money. I have no intention of returning to be scammed and ripped off again.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Kieserman and his office are a pleasure. They run on time, are extremely thorough and provide great bedside manner. Dr. Kieserman has a way of making you feel instantly comfortable in his practice. Even when coming in for a specific issue, he provided a comprehensive ENT check up and hearing test. I would recommend this practice

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Kieserman is first-rate, and the staff is upbeat and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Very professional always on time. Great stuff very helpful. Very happy with everything.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Excellent care; Dr. K. is readily available with minimal wait time, knowledgeable, helpful, and professional.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr K is friendly and efficient and I never have to wait more than 5 minutes to see him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Ive uded Dr Keiserman for about 10 years. , he's knowledgeable , friendly, and patient. His staff is very good. Unlike most Drs. Dr K will fit you in to his schedule on short notice-a great asset to his patients when many doctors won't see you right away. He's the best ENT person I've ever known.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I received the most excellent care from Dr. Kieserman, and would highly recommend him! He's attentive , thorough and very nice.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Stefan Kieserman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1990)