Dr. Natasha F. Keenan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natasha F. Keenan

Excellent doctor. Excellent staff. I had major pain and they fit me into Dr. Keenan's schedule immediately.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

My Dad (end stage dementia) was having trouble breathing, the staff asked a lot of questions and it jogged my memory that it happened before which was helpful. When my Dad was coughing they got him water to make it easier to swallow. Dr. Keenan decided to keep home since it happened before and that he would have 24-hour care and not do well in the ER. She even helped with another major issue I was having. The staff was wonderful with my father.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I woke up spinning with vertigo one morning and somehow got myself into a cab and on virtually no notice I was able to get in and see Dr. Keenan. She treated me for the vertigo, and listened to my problem. She sent me for audiometry tests and followed up. I found her manner warm and caring and she's smart enough to send me to a specialist to treat my possible Meniere's disease. I was very happy with her. The staff is ok, but not terribly engaged.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I needed to see a doctor for an ear infection and having recently moved to NYC did not have a doctor. Dr. Keenan's office was able to fit me in the morning I called and I had no wait at all. Dr. Keenan was gentle, informative, thorough and spent a lot of time with me. She also has a computer print out with all the information we discussed which is incredibly helpful because when you are in pain, you don't hear or digest all the information given to you. Dr. Keenan's assistant was wonderful also. The only downside to this office was reception where no one looks up from their computer and they just ask for the health insurance card. I also had to wait for over 40 minutes for the 2nd appointment - but the care was excellent.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Smart, thorough, and most important, knows how to listen to a patient.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Keenan, and the entire team at ENT and Allergy, at 620 Columbus Avenue in New York, as well as Dr Heidi Bender at 5 East 98th--the associate who does memory exercises and testing - are truly outstanding. The staff also receives my highest rating. Why? These MD's are truly professional in every way. Diagnosis and treatment of my condition was right on target. In addition, the memory strengthening program which they recommended has been a very positive experience. Appointments are always honored on time. The team cares about the whole patient, not just his/her ear, nose, and throat. They also are very nice, warm individuals--caring and interested in the patient as a person.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Very attentive and insightful doctor. Actually examined me and asked me if my ears pop on descent on airplane. I had airplane ear years ago with both ears and typically have problems when flying. Excellent bedside manner and very observant. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I recently saw Dr. Keenan in order to try to correct and/or alleviate the discomfort that I have been experiencing due to snoring and sleep apnea. As my relieved wife would gladly attest, Dr. Keenans knowledgeable approach to my maladies has made a world of difference for the both of us. Thank you once again Dr Keenan from the both of us!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Be very careful with this doctor, especially with sinus surgery. She has a history of over-resection of nasal tissue, leaving patients damaged

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Dr Keenan is a great doctor!! she addressed all my concerns patiently and had a solution for everything. I had a painful jaw (from grinding my teeth) and extremely dry nose. Previous doctors didn't precribe anything that worked. Dr keenan gave me something for both my issues and they really worked. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Natasha F. Keenan's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1999)

Coventry Healthcare