Ratings for Dr. Bernadette Yuan

Dr Yuan is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. She is rude, disrespectful and makes demeaning comments about your health. She lacks knowledge and gave me very poor pre natal care which negatively and significantly impacted my delivery and pre mature baby. She also has given my child very poor and harmful care. Her bedside manner will leave you feeling very uncared for. Do not go to this dr is you value your health and want to be treated with respect

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Absolutely awful. Hands down the worst doctor in this city, and that is saying a lot. All of the poor reviews are completely accurate, if not downplaying how terrible she is.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

It is true; her bedside manner leaves something to be desired. However, Dr Yuan has always been reliable and an extremely knowledgeable doctor. What maybe perceived as rudeness may just be her matter-of-fact manner and determination to get right down to the point, even if that means being blunt with you. If you want to be consoled, ask your family; if you want your health concerns to be taken seriously, tests provided promptly and receive timely follow-up, Dr Yuan is a smart choice.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Our family stopped going to Dr Yuan because of her terrible bedside manner, her inability to diagnose ailments in the early stages and reluctance to refer you to specialists when needed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I have never had such a rude and unpleasant experience especially at the doctors. She did not care for any of my questions and disregarded everything I said. When I had another request she rolled her eyes at me and walked out the door, indicating our appointment was over. I would NOT recommend going to her. You will leave feeling disrespected, disappointed, and frustrated. Your symptoms will be left unchecked. Also, parking here is terrible.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

This doctor is extremely rude and I hope the college of physicians will do something about it. The reviews about her are all true . She very rude and unpleasant. She quickly diagnosed and get you out less than 5 minutes. I went to see her because her clinic was closed to my home. I usually do not see any GP unless is necessary. I have seen her couple of times. Each time I tell myself I won't go back. But, after today I was certain this doctor has an attitude problem. I was very sick with sore throat for many days. She said it was a flu and can't do anything about it except drinks lots of water. Her answered was very blunt and put me down. Yes, I might not speak the perfect English but her response was very unfriendly and belittling. The reviews are right, the MOA seems afraid of her. How can anyone work with such a employer. I am certainly won't be back and she's the worst doctor that I have ever met. I doubt her knowledge as well, as she carries the laptop with her and researching even a simple information. I will submit a compliant about her to the college of physicians.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I have only had Dr. Bernadette Yuan for approximately two years. She has been quick to diagnose and shut you down...your in and out of the examination room very quickly. I will be changing to another physician .

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

This is the worst doctor i have ever been to. She is very unprofessional and leaves you uncomfortable and embarrassed. I will be filing a complaint. She quickly diagnoses you and kicks you out of the door with many unanswered questions as she belittles you. Her secretary seems scared of her, I honestly feel bad for her at times. Everytime I have to visit her it gives me terrible anxiety because she makes you feel very unwelcomed. She seems to be very bipolar. Go to this doctor if you just want a prescription written up and a few jabs to your self esteem, but she will not solve any repeating problems.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

She has been my Doctor for 8 years but that ends today. I am never taking my children or myself to her again. I can get better care from the Walk in Clinc down the road. I could say more but I would just be repeating all the other bad reviews posted on here. I feel bad for the nice ladies that have to work in her office.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

She is rude, condescending and has a chip on her shoulder that needs to be knocked down. She makes you feel uncomfortable and even violated... I'm never going back again and she delivered me...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016