Ratings for Dr. Bernadette Yuan

Our family stopped going to Dr Yuan because of her terrible bedside manner, her inability to diagnose ailments in the early stages and reluctance to refer you to specialists when needed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I have never had such a rude and unpleasant experience especially at the doctors. She did not care for any of my questions and disregarded everything I said. When I had another request she rolled her eyes at me and walked out the door, indicating our appointment was over. I would NOT recommend going to her. You will leave feeling disrespected, disappointed, and frustrated. Your symptoms will be left unchecked. Also, parking here is terrible.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

This doctor is extremely rude and I hope the college of physicians will do something about it. The reviews about her are all true . She very rude and unpleasant. She quickly diagnosed and get you out less than 5 minutes. I went to see her because her clinic was closed to my home. I usually do not see any GP unless is necessary. I have seen her couple of times. Each time I tell myself I won't go back. But, after today I was certain this doctor has an attitude problem. I was very sick with sore throat for many days. She said it was a flu and can't do anything about it except drinks lots of water. Her answered was very blunt and put me down. Yes, I might not speak the perfect English but her response was very unfriendly and belittling. The reviews are right, the MOA seems afraid of her. How can anyone work with such a employer. I am certainly won't be back and she's the worst doctor that I have ever met. I doubt her knowledge as well, as she carries the laptop with her and researching even a simple information. I will submit a compliant about her to the college of physicians.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I have only had Dr. Bernadette Yuan for approximately two years. She has been quick to diagnose and shut you down...your in and out of the examination room very quickly. I will be changing to another physician .

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

This is the worst doctor i have ever been to. She is very unprofessional and leaves you uncomfortable and embarrassed. I will be filing a complaint. She quickly diagnoses you and kicks you out of the door with many unanswered questions as she belittles you. Her secretary seems scared of her, I honestly feel bad for her at times. Everytime I have to visit her it gives me terrible anxiety because she makes you feel very unwelcomed. She seems to be very bipolar. Go to this doctor if you just want a prescription written up and a few jabs to your self esteem, but she will not solve any repeating problems.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

She has been my Doctor for 8 years but that ends today. I am never taking my children or myself to her again. I can get better care from the Walk in Clinc down the road. I could say more but I would just be repeating all the other bad reviews posted on here. I feel bad for the nice ladies that have to work in her office.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

She is rude, condescending and has a chip on her shoulder that needs to be knocked down. She makes you feel uncomfortable and even violated... I'm never going back again and she delivered me...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I met this doctor, outside her practice and she is just as rude in her personal life as she is at her practice. she is very negative and unhappy. She is very impatient and condescending. She seems very cheap and I have no clue why she's behaving like this. She is very judgemental and puts people down. I wouldn't want to work with her, be in her presence or ever take advice from her. Move on fast.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr Yuan delivered me, I've been seeing her since before I was born. She was a good doctor once, very patient, kind and friendly; now however she's changed, she's become impatient, easily aggravated and sometimes even rude and condescending. Something changed her, I have no idea what but she isn't the same kind and caring doctor I grew up with.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have been very disappointed with this Doctor's willingness to help. She was judgmental and rude. She refused to help me with any of my issues as she said it wasn't covered (although I know my plan does cover extra and told her as such). I found that she was overbooked and yelled at her receptionist in front of a waiting room full of patients. She was completely unprofessional and I would not recommend her. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015