Ratings for Dr. A. Joshua Zimm

I went to see Dr. Zimm for a rhinoplasty consult, I paid for my consultation as I have for other doctors that I have seen during this process in selecting a doctor. What annoyed me is that a few weeks after my appointment, I received an EOB from my insurance company notifying me that they were also charged for this appointment and that the doctor received additional money from them. A friend of mine had a consult for a procedure that was strictly cosmetic, so insurance could not be billed, and she paid the same amount that I did. This did not sit well with me and has caused me to consider the other doctors that did not try to double charge for my consult.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Went to Dr Zimm on the referrel of another doctor for a chronic sinus infection. I had problems breathing for nearly 3 years and nothing seemed to allievate the problem. Upon seeing Dr Zimm, he addressed the problem & thoroughly explained my options. The most effective was minimal invasive surgery. I scheduled the surgery with the utmost confidence in Dr Zimm. The surgery was a complete success with no complications. All my follow up visits with Dr Zimm were extremely comfortable and I felt very relieved at all his advice. I have never felt better in regards to breathing issues. Dr Zimm has an outstaning personality and bed side manner. He makes you feel very comfortable and talks to you like a friend and not in a condisending manner in which some doctors do. I feel Dr Zimm is the best doctor I have ever seen and I have recommended 2 other people to him. Both of which have had surgery performed by Dr Zimm with equal satisfaction and praise. Highly recommened him to all.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. A. Joshua Zimm's Credentials

• French

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)