Ratings for Dr. André Gauthier

Dr Gauthier has been my doctor since I have been born. He is very knowledgeable and very patient and nice. His staff are always helpful. I am very blessed to have Dr Gauthier as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

The best most considerate Doctor I have ever had the pleasure to know. He went above and beyond in the care of both my parents. Excellent service, truly devoted Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Called to ask if accepting new patients! Receptionist was very rude on the phone! I am a nurse myself and this lady was down right rude!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Very good doctor. He and his wife know that their doing and are very good.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I am not a patient of Dr. Gauthier but I have had some patients under his care (I am a nurse)when they are hospitalized. If my patients or myself have a questions I KNOW that Dr. Gauthier is only a phone call away. He is truly an angel without wings! Amazing doctor and not sure if I would come across a better doctor than him in my nursing career!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Andre et sa femme Lorraine - les meilleurs en Ontario...bravo

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I've been a patient for 35 years and more. It will be very hard to fill his shoes when he retires. Hope not soon. He is a very detecate Dr toward his patients. I could not of had a better Dr. His the best of the best.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I'm confident in saying that he is the best doctor Ottawa will ever see. He is a gentleman, he is knowledgeable, he does house calls, even at 10 pm sometimes. He is a great, great man. Ottawa is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Excellent doctor!!!!! Thank you!! Excellent service!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Gauthier is a fantastic doctor. Very thorough, detailed and so easy to talk with. He never rushes you in/out - always ensures you have the answers you need. Follows up personally with phone calls to your home to inform of any "specialists" appointments. A great doctor, and a very, very nice man.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015