flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Very good doctor. He and his wife know that their doing and are very good.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I am not a patient of Dr. Gauthier but I have had some patients under his care (I am a nurse)when they are hospitalized. If my patients or myself have a questions I KNOW that Dr. Gauthier is only a phone call away. He is truly an angel without wings! Amazing doctor and not sure if I would come across a better doctor than him in my nursing career!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Andre et sa femme Lorraine - les meilleurs en Ontario...bravo

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I've been a patient for 35 years and more. It will be very hard to fill his shoes when he retires. Hope not soon. He is a very detecate Dr toward his patients. I could not of had a better Dr. His the best of the best.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I'm confident in saying that he is the best doctor Ottawa will ever see. He is a gentleman, he is knowledgeable, he does house calls, even at 10 pm sometimes. He is a great, great man. Ottawa is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Excellent doctor!!!!! Thank you!! Excellent service!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Gauthier is a fantastic doctor. Very thorough, detailed and so easy to talk with. He never rushes you in/out - always ensures you have the answers you need. Follows up personally with phone calls to your home to inform of any "specialists" appointments. A great doctor, and a very, very nice man.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

TRES BON DIAGNOSTIC ET CONSULTATION TRES PERSONNALISER.UN MEDECIN TRES HUMAIN.

Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Gauthier and his wife Lorraine (herself a Nurse) have been my family doctor for over 30 years and I cannot imagine having another physician to take care of my medical needs. They have been shining examples of what the medical practice and family care should be all about !

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. André Gauthier's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Called to ask if accepting new patients! Receptionist was very rude on the phone! I am a nurse myself and this lady was down right rude!"

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor. He and his wife know that their doing and are very good. "

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am not a patient of Dr. Gauthier but I have had some patients under his care (I am a nurse)when they are hospitalized. If my patients or myself have a questio..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "fdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgfdgfdgdgdsgdsfgdsfgdsgsdfgsdfgdsgdsfgdsfg"

June 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Andre et sa femme Lorraine - les meilleurs en Ontario...bravo"

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for 35 years and more. It will be very hard to fill his shoes when he retires. Hope not soon. He is a very detecate Dr toward his patien..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish I get this doctor I'm looking for a marvelous doctor like him Woul I be that lucky .I hear he's not taking any more patient .god bless this doctor"

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm confident in saying that he is the best doctor Ottawa will ever see. He is a gentleman, he is knowledgeable, he does house calls, even at 10 pm sometimes. H..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor!!!!! Thank you!! Excellent service!!"

January 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gauthier is a fantastic doctor. Very thorough, detailed and so easy to talk with. He never rushes you in/out - always ensures you have the answers you nee..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "good jobgood jobgood jobgood jobgood jobgood jobgood jobgood jobgood jobgood jobgood jobgood jobgood jobgood jobv"

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "TRES BON DIAGNOSTIC ET CONSULTATION TRES PERSONNALISER.UN MEDECIN TRES HUMAIN."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gauthier and his wife Lorraine (herself a Nurse) have been my family doctor for over 30 years and I cannot imagine having another physician to take care of ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gauthier and his wife Lorraine have been my doctor for 30 years now. They are very dedicated and caring. Through every new event in my life, I always felt c..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gauthier has been my family doctor for 37 years. Very dedicated doctor. Dr. Gauthier is his wife, Lorraine are very dedicated people. Very lucky to have ..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very dedicated doctor very consistent throughout the years"

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.André Gauthier and his wife Lorrain are wonderful people and very dedicated and totally devoted to his patient. Un gros merci André et Lorrain , nous vous..."

September 12, 2014