Ratings for Dr. Dan Moskowitz

Insurance company felt his fees and tests were outlandish. Another ENT couldn't believe what I reported. He cured nothing. Rather suffer than see this man again.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Very good doctor. Great bedside manner as well as very knowledgeable in his practice. Another doctor in his practice immediately started me on 3 different medications until I switched to Dr. Moskowitz who performed surgery on my neck for removal of what turned out to be a benign enlarged lymph node. The scarring is very faint and small and the healing went extremely well. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Moskowitz solved a sinus problem I've battled with for over 30 years. Other doctors in his practice didn't want to treat the condition with a simple surgery -- most were more inclined to let me be sick all the time an treat me with antibiotics that were increasingly ineffective as time went on. I've never been so healthy, and my quality of life has improved drastically thanks to him. That said, the practice is VERY pricey -- 6 months later, I'm still paying bills. So upgrade your insurance policy, or expect to pay through the nose.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Dan Moskowitz's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Commercial Insurance Company