Dr. Wayne B. Eisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wayne B. Eisman

What a gift Dr. Eisman is! Dr. Eisman appears to be a most extraordinary physician, as he is not only most knowledgeable, but concerned , and caring without any sense of hurry that is often felt from other doctors. His expertise and compassion are noteworthy, valued and appreciated. We truly need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Eisman's for over 15yrs. He has always been my favorite Dr. to see for any of my health needs. He has always been and continues to be the most knowledgable, thorough, caring, listening, conscientious, and experienced Dr. that I see. I wish all my Dr's were even half as good as him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Eisman is very careful when providing care. He spends time listening to your complaint in full and asks many questions to ensure he has the full history in order to treat the problem correctly. He encourages your questions and explains things completely. I trust his judgement completely and would highly recommend him. He has been treating my family members for many years.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I found Dr. Eisman to be extremely thorough in his examination and extremely knowledgeable about the cause of my ear pain. In my experience with his I felt that I received excellent medical care. He listened to my concerns, and treated me in a caring and compassionate manner.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I met Dr. Eisman in 1994 when I saw him after a major car accident. He was the doctor, NOT the neurologist I was seeing, who recognized exactly what happened to cause my TBI as well as indicting the kind of therapy I needed. Years later he was the only doctor to recognize my father's Post Polio Syndrome. Since that time I have relied on Dr. Eisner's diagnostic prowess, honesty, thoroughness , calm explanations of both simple and complex medical issues as well as his kind and gentle manner.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Wayne Eisman for years. I could not be more pleased with his quality of care. Highly recommend him and appreciate his help and care over the years.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

He LISTENS, and never gives you the feeling of being rushed. I have been a patient of his for several years, and am happy to sat that he is one of the very best Doctors I have ever encountered, He solved a serious problem for me that no other Doctor, or test, was able to solve. In addition to his knowledge and expertise, he is so caring, a trait that has become increasingly rare in our present day medical system.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I'm a new patient of Dr. Eisman visited his office on June 22, 2016. I do have a number of medical problems (such as chronic asthma, sinuses, elevated blood pressure, back pain) and thus my particular situation presents a real challenge to any doctor, especially during the initial visit. In my numerous interactions with various doctors, Dr. Eisman's willingness to fully comprehend the patient symptoms and concerns regardless of the time constrains, was truly exceptional. And, when coupled with his extensive knowledge and 30+ years of experience in the field, Dr. Eisman will be an outstanding choice for anyone who is looking for a great ENT doctor. P.S. My husband will be his new patient soon. I love my husband and wouldn't let him go to anybody else.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Eisman's since his early days in practice. I am always impressed by the time he takes to review my chart before we discuss a current problem. He is most knowledgeable and thorough in his evaluation of my complaint. He is a truly caring and outstanding physician.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Eisman's for many years. His knowledge and concern are of the highest level. He always spends time discussing the diagnosis and shows a true concern. Its a pleasure to find a doctor who cares so much and takes time with his patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Wayne B. Eisman's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY