Dr. Wayne B. Eisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wayne B. Eisman

I chose to see Dr Eisman because of all the positive reviews. He did not disappoint. Dr. Eisman has a lovely bedside manner. He took his time with me and graciously explained my situation and procedures. He is clearly very knowledgeable in his profession. I would highly recommend using him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Wayne Eisman was informative and treated me with glove hands .

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Today was my first visit with Dr. Eisman, he is very knowledgeable as well as very caring. He listened to everything I had to say concerning my symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

What a gift Dr. Eisman is! Dr. Eisman appears to be a most extraordinary physician, as he is not only most knowledgeable, but concerned , and caring without any sense of hurry that is often felt from other doctors. His expertise and compassion are noteworthy, valued and appreciated. We truly need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Eisman's for over 15yrs. He has always been my favorite Dr. to see for any of my health needs. He has always been and continues to be the most knowledgable, thorough, caring, listening, conscientious, and experienced Dr. that I see. I wish all my Dr's were even half as good as him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Eisman is very careful when providing care. He spends time listening to your complaint in full and asks many questions to ensure he has the full history in order to treat the problem correctly. He encourages your questions and explains things completely. I trust his judgement completely and would highly recommend him. He has been treating my family members for many years.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I found Dr. Eisman to be extremely thorough in his examination and extremely knowledgeable about the cause of my ear pain. In my experience with his I felt that I received excellent medical care. He listened to my concerns, and treated me in a caring and compassionate manner.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I met Dr. Eisman in 1994 when I saw him after a major car accident. He was the doctor, NOT the neurologist I was seeing, who recognized exactly what happened to cause my TBI as well as indicting the kind of therapy I needed. Years later he was the only doctor to recognize my father's Post Polio Syndrome. Since that time I have relied on Dr. Eisner's diagnostic prowess, honesty, thoroughness , calm explanations of both simple and complex medical issues as well as his kind and gentle manner.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Wayne Eisman for years. I could not be more pleased with his quality of care. Highly recommend him and appreciate his help and care over the years.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

He LISTENS, and never gives you the feeling of being rushed. I have been a patient of his for several years, and am happy to sat that he is one of the very best Doctors I have ever encountered, He solved a serious problem for me that no other Doctor, or test, was able to solve. In addition to his knowledge and expertise, he is so caring, a trait that has become increasingly rare in our present day medical system.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Wayne B. Eisman's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Coventry Healthcare