Dr. Evan J. Tobin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Evan J. Tobin

Highly recommend! I recently had surgery to repair a deviated septum, sinus surgery and turbinate. They staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr Tobin could not have been better. Even with the stress of having to have surgery they put you at ease.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Outstanding! Great bedside manner! Spent lots of time with patient. Eager to answer questions.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Tobin was amazing. My septum was very messed up and he fixed it perfectly. I have my breathing back after 30 years of a very badly deviated septum. Kudos Dr. Tobin

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Tobin was very professional and was great at explaining every step of the procedure. His staff was very helpful, and all of our questions were quickly answered.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr Tobin resolved my sinus issues. He straightened my septum and opened up my sinus passage that gave me immediate results in resolving my sleep issues and opened up my nose breathing. I can't thank him enough for quickly resolving my issues.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Very good dr. Great staff that are very professional

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Tobin is great to have as my surgeon. I wish I could give a rating of higher than 5. I would recommend him to everyone. Thanks For getting me better Dr. Tobin!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Rare to find a doctor that helps you on the first visit...the first visit!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Tobin. After having pain for several years I was recommended by a friend to visit Dr. Tobin. He took the time to listen and came up with a plan to fix my problem. The surgery went great and his follow up care was just as amazing.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr. Tobin is a caring and knowledgeable doctor who is also a highly skilled surgeon. The sinus surgery that he performed on my nose has helped alleviate problems I have been suffering with for some time. Dr. Tobin takes time and listens to his patients and is able to communicate with them. From the first time I met with him I knew I was in good hands. I can't recommend Dr. Tobin highly enough!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Evan J. Tobin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1998, Dr. Tobin has been a physician with University Otolaryngologists, which is now called Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians, a group of almost 30 outstanding ENTs, allergists, ophthalmology and sleep doctors. He holds an adjunct faculty appointment in the Department of Otolaryngology at Ohio State and is involved in teaching medical school students, residents, and practicing physicians. He has been a regular lecturer of the surgery, family medicine residents at Mt. Carmel Medical Center and Grant Hospital. In 2012 and in 2014, he was recognized for his teaching by receiving the “Victor R. VerMeulen, MD Auxiliary Faculty Award” from the Ohio State Department of Otolaryngology. He was selected as one of America’s best doctors by the “Best Doctors” organization in 2011-2017 and picked as a “Top Regional Doc” by the Castle Connolly Medical group. He has been the co-author of five medical textbook chapters including the Textbook of Family Practice by Rakel and Cumming’s Text of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. He is board-certified in Otolaryngology and is a Fellow member in the American Rhinologic Society. His primary professional focus is private practice on the East side of Columbus, Ohio and in Newark, Ohio, seeing adults and children with disorders of the ear, nose and throat, with a special interest in nasal and sinus problems and sleep disorders.

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1992)

• Selected into “Best Doctors” organization