Dr. Evan J. Tobin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Evan J. Tobin

Dr. Tobin is always great with our kids. Does a great job explaining everything.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr Tobin was amazing! He tried different methods to help with my nasal issues before resorting to surgery. When I had questions he would call me after hours to answer them personally instead of going through his staff. After I had surgery he called me that evening to see how I was doing. One of the days I was in his office I brought my 3 year old daughter with me, and he was so nice in his interaction with her and took her to get a bouncy ball for being so good during my appointment! It made me wish I would have taken her to see him when she needed tubes in her ears. I felt like he truly cared about me and helping me feel better! Also I never waited in the waiting room to be seen any more than 10 minutes! I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else for ENT services!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. Tobin has performed surgeries on my wife and two children. All surgeries were for deviated septum's. I cannot emphasize enough how much Dr. Tobin cares about his patients. He discusses all options and does not try to "force" his opinion on the patient. The staff is also excellent and caring. All the surgeries were successful and with excellent post operative instruction, recoveries all went smoothly. We would not even think about seeing another ENT physician. And would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Tobin for your ENT medical needs. His staff is warm and friendly and he has an incredible bedside manner. His patients are his number one priority.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Both my children needed multiple sets of ear tubes plus my sister needed sinus surgery. Dr. Evan Tobin came to the rescue and made all surgeries a big success. His bedside manner and explanations (especially to children) is amazing. I always recommend everyone to Dr. Tobin.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Our 3 yr old son needed tubes and Dr Tobin was very knowledgeable and treated my son very well. I loved that he called later that evening to check on him. It really meant alot to us. Would highly recommend to others

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Child need tubes? Dr. Tobin is A+ for kids. Every parent fears having to watch their child go through any surgery but with Dr Tobin there is no worries. He explains everything and is amazing with kids. My son actually looks forward to going to see the ENT. It makes it less traumatic on all parties involved.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr Tobin is an excellent ENT. He has performed surgery on my husband and I and our 4 children removing tonsils and adenoids, repairing deviated septums and recently removing a wire from my sinus cavity that had migrated 40 years after a surgical procedure on my upper and lower jaw. I totally trust his expertise and would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Tobin has been taking care of my son for 20 years and we are forever grateful for his persistence, knowledge and caring staff!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Amazing doctor and outstanding supporting staff! Everyone goes above and beyond to help with your care. This man literally saved my life after a severe tooth infection set in after my sinus surgery. He is THE best!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr. Evan J. Tobin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1998, Dr. Tobin has been a physician with University Otolaryngologists, which is now called Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians, a group of almost 30 outstanding ENTs, allergists, ophthalmology and sleep doctors. He holds an adjunct faculty appointment in the Department of Otolaryngology at Ohio State and is involved in teaching medical school students, residents, and practicing physicians. He has been a regular lecturer of the surgery, family medicine residents at Mt. Carmel Medical Center and Grant Hospital. In 2012 and in 2014, he was recognized for his teaching by receiving the “Victor R. VerMeulen, MD Auxiliary Faculty Award” from the Ohio State Department of Otolaryngology. He was selected as one of America’s best doctors by the “Best Doctors” organization in 2011-2017 and picked as a “Top Regional Doc” by the Castle Connolly Medical group. He has been the co-author of five medical textbook chapters including the Textbook of Family Practice by Rakel and Cumming’s Text of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. He is board-certified in Otolaryngology and is a Fellow member in the American Rhinologic Society. His primary professional focus is private practice on the East side of Columbus, Ohio and in Newark, Ohio, seeing adults and children with disorders of the ear, nose and throat, with a special interest in nasal and sinus problems and sleep disorders.

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1992)

• Selected into “Best Doctors” organization