Dr. Evan J. Tobin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Evan J. Tobin

I have a long history of sinus problems and I’m so glad I was referred to Dr. Tobin. I finally I feel really fortunate that I was referred to Dr. Tobin. I have a long history of sinus problems and I feel that Dr. Tobin has really made a difference in my health.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

My son was having chronic sinus infections for two years. Dr Tobin did surgery and for the last 12 months my son has had no infections. HE SAID HE WOULD FIX THE PROBLEM AND HE DID!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Tobin took care of me a few years ago and did an excellent job. He is well educated, caring and compassionate. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Tobin was GREAT! Fixed my nose after years of suffering!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Tobin was top notch! I couldn't have asked for a more helpful and kind doctor! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Tobin to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Excellent overall experience, straight forward in his advice and treatment

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

We love Dr. Tobin! He has taken care of two of our three children when they were both under 2 years old. His staff is so good with them; he is on time, attentive, and gentle.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

We've had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Tobin and his entire staff. He's very knowledgeable and has always been able to answer our questions. He's very nice and does a wonderful job with our children. We're so very glad our pediatrician recommended him, and we would definitely do the same.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

All my long life i was using nose drops (hormonal) in order to breeze. Recently, i came to the point when i couldn't sleep. My daughter found Dr. Tobin using review and rating and set up an appointment. During exam Dr Tobin clearly explained the plan to treat my conditions and exerted such confidence and knowledge that i immediately understood that i should trust my :) nose into good hands. Dr. Tobin performed septoplasty and turbinate surgery. Recovery took just few day. All my friends couldn't believe that i had nose surgery, it was a little swollen and that is it. No pain, On 5th day stitches and splints were removed and i began to breeze freely. I sleep well, don't use any more nose drops. i am very grateful to Dr. Tobin and his team for help and would highly recommend his office to all wanting to improve quality of their life.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

After a year of ear infections we turned to Tubes. No mother wants to take their baby in for surgery but Dr Tobin's office could not have been more friendly or make the process any easier. I would 100% recommend taking your little one to Dr. Tobin, He did my tubes when I was 5 years old and now has done my sons. Their staff will help with any insurance questions/ issues which is also very helpful when going through any procedure these days with Insurance Companies.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Evan J. Tobin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1998, Dr. Tobin has been a physician with University Otolaryngologists, which is now called Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians, a group of almost 30 outstanding ENTs, allergists, ophthalmology and sleep doctors. He holds an adjunct faculty appointment in the Department of Otolaryngology at Ohio State and is involved in teaching medical school students, residents, and practicing physicians. He has been a regular lecturer of the surgery, family medicine residents at Mt. Carmel Medical Center and Grant Hospital. In 2012 and in 2014, he was recognized for his teaching by receiving the “Victor R. VerMeulen, MD Auxiliary Faculty Award” from the Ohio State Department of Otolaryngology. He was selected as one of America’s best doctors by the “Best Doctors” organization in 2011-2017 and picked as a “Top Regional Doc” by the Castle Connolly Medical group. He has been the co-author of five medical textbook chapters including the Textbook of Family Practice by Rakel and Cumming’s Text of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. He is board-certified in Otolaryngology and is a Fellow member in the American Rhinologic Society. His primary professional focus is private practice on the East side of Columbus, Ohio and in Newark, Ohio, seeing adults and children with disorders of the ear, nose and throat, with a special interest in nasal and sinus problems and sleep disorders.

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1992)

• Selected into “Best Doctors” organization