Dr. Evan J. Tobin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Evan J. Tobin

Dr. Tobin and his staff are very professional in every way. Our kids have been seeing Dr. Tobin for many years now and have had great experiences for each visit. Dr. Tobin has also performed various surgical procedures on our kids and all have gone very well and we have been very happy with the outcomes. Excellent Doctor with a great reputation!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Answered every question and never did anything that I felt was unessesary or ineffective.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Tobin took great care of my son correcting his deviated septum and turbinate reduction. The staff was really helpful, and while punctuality was rated a 4, we never had to wait longer than a hour and it was more than made up for by going above and beyond to provide all possible services in the visit - this was a BIG deal because the staff stayed past traditional business hours to complete our initial scans/diagnostics so that they could be completed in the same visit and not require an extra trip. This required coordination with insurance for approval before the tests could even be conducted. Kudos to Dr. Tobin and his team for going above and beyond for the care and convenience of clients. My sons surgery went smoothly, and the personal follow up throughout recovery was appreciated. My son is now able to breathe so much easier!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Tobin clearly gives the health and wellfare of his patients top priority. He took excellent care of me through my surgery, did an outstanding job, and made me feel completely calm and reassured. He called me personally following my surgery to check on my recovery. I could not have asked for more.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Tobin is always available. To have his expertise and kindness is a true a gift to our community. Additionally, his care and concern is unmatched.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Tobin and his staff. I was a little nervous about my first surgery (septoplasty) but he and his staff are very informative and gave me all the confidence that everything would go smoothly. Dr. Tobin even called me at home after surgery to check on me.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Tobin recently did ear tubes and took my son's adenoids out. He did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend him to anyone. We did have to wait at the Newark Ohio office for our initial appointment but just had our follow up today where we were in and out within half an hour. I am in the health care profession and we refer many of our office patient's to him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

He took great care of me and my son both! So good that we did a commercial for him! Integrity, Competence and Professionalism at his best!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Excellent on all levels from staff, anesthesiologists and assistants. I have managed a doctor's office for years and was most impressed by the level of professionalism I experienced during my pre-op, surgery, and post-op care. I highly recommend Dr. Tobin, his staff and facility as well as the ENT clinic located on Bethel Rd. where the surgery took place.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Seemed knowledgeable but not as specialized for my ear condition as the subspecialists at Ohio state

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Evan J. Tobin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1998, Dr. Tobin has been a physician with University Otolaryngologists, which is now called Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians, a group of almost 30 outstanding ENTs, allergists, ophthalmology and sleep doctors. He holds an adjunct faculty appointment in the Department of Otolaryngology at Ohio State and is involved in teaching medical school students, residents, and practicing physicians. He has been a regular lecturer of the surgery, family medicine residents at Mt. Carmel Medical Center and Grant Hospital. In 2012 and in 2014, he was recognized for his teaching by receiving the “Victor R. VerMeulen, MD Auxiliary Faculty Award” from the Ohio State Department of Otolaryngology. He was selected as one of America’s best doctors by the “Best Doctors” organization in 2011-2017 and picked as a “Top Regional Doc” by the Castle Connolly Medical group. He has been the co-author of five medical textbook chapters including the Textbook of Family Practice by Rakel and Cumming’s Text of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. He is board-certified in Otolaryngology and is a Fellow member in the American Rhinologic Society. His primary professional focus is private practice on the East side of Columbus, Ohio and in Newark, Ohio, seeing adults and children with disorders of the ear, nose and throat, with a special interest in nasal and sinus problems and sleep disorders.

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1992)

• “Top Regional Doc” by the Castle Connolly Group