Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Allin

Dr Allin always takes the time to see us and he takes every complaint seriously. I don't go in very often, but when I do, he is thorough and helpful. I appreciate Dr Allin.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I'm so tired of the negativity. If any of you are in need of a Dr with an office staff that are in "your" court this is the place to be! Forward thinking and responding human beings. Jeff is the most caring you'll get. I've dealt with the best of Ontario pediatricians and pediatrics specialists.....this is the GP for everyone! My fingers are crossed he doesn't retire anytime soon!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

He is so helpful, caring and compassionate. Dr Allin has been my docter for years since he took over Dr Empson's practice.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

This is the absolute best doctor. He is very compassionate and caring. He takes the time to remember each of his patients and he makes sure to listen. Overall, an amazing man and doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

at times it seems that it's hard to get in to see the wonderful wizard (Dr. Allin). that's just cause he's a great family doctor. We have had him as our ENTIRE family doctor (at least 20 of us) for as far back as I can remember. I'm 33 now. he is always willing to answer any questions and concerns I have. thoughtful and caring. especially when my grandmother needed him in her last months of her being. he had actually went to her home to check in on her. which I know that she was grateful for that. we are thankful to have a doctor like him in our area.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Allin is the most amazing and kind hearted person I have ever delt with. He actually delivered me 30 years ago, all through my life he has been there to help me as I was very sick when I was born. I deffinitally tested his knowledge. If there was something he did not know about my condition he made an effort to find out, or put my family in touch with someone who could help us. He has made my life better along with my family's.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I like Dr. Allin because he takes the time to listen to me

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

BEST DOCTOR EVER. He really listens to you. Explains everything. Asks about other family members. Treats you quickly and expertly. He is so nice, would never want him to move or retire.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr Allin has been and still is a wonderful Dr to our family in all ways, the last time I took my husband there he insisted in pushing him out to our car and getting the wheelchair in the car for me and was really concerned as to how I was going to manage when I got home. I have told him he is not allowed to retire untill I'm dead, he thinks thats a big joke (it's not )

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey Allin is one of the best people in my family's lives - one of the most compassionate human beings I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Took in my wife and family when their family physician retired and was more than patient with them as they went through their trust issues and adjustment period!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010