Ratings for Dr. Keiko Hirose

Dr. Hirose was not my childs ENT she showed up on the day of her open heart surgery to check for fluid in the ears she was completely unknowladgable about the case and told me she was there to put tubes in which was not what was discussed with my childs doctor after explaining that she did what she wanted to anyways and put tubes in unnecessarily, if that isn't bad enough she never showed up to followup with us we had to hunt her down in order to find out any aftercare instructions and she was rude and treated us disrespectfully. To top it all off we recently had our childs ears reexamined and the doctor pulled out a hunk of gauze she had left in the ear which explains the reason my child has failed a recent hearing test in that ear! This was done almost 2 years ago!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

During our visit Dr. Hirose was very pleasant and knowledgeable. She was very patient with our restless toddler. She even took her time to chat with us before and after check up. Her staff were friendly too. We had been to another ENT before we saw her, and there was a huge difference. I'd greatly recommend Dr. Hirose to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Keiko Hirose's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1993)