Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Wood

He is an excellent doctor. My allergies do not torment me any more after sinus surgery and meds. He is very knowledgable, has a caring personality and great sense of humor. The nurses are great too.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Terrible experience, rude,didn't listen to me. Ended up going to a different ENT.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Wait time was ridiculous. I waited about 30 min in the waiting room and then another 30 min+ in the patient room. Then, during the appointment, he left for 10 min for a phone call. This doctor is a "know it all" and talks over you. He may be a decent surgeon, but I will never know because his patient interactions are so bad, as he has not convinced me to trust him. The whole time in the room with me, he seemed to be interested in quickly getting through the appointment and shrugged off my symptoms. Dr. Wood does not listen to you and does not answer your questions. He basically said he would take my tonsils out because he makes money off of it, not because it would necessarily help with my symptoms. I found no help from this doctors visit in my attempt to figure out what my symptoms might be caused by. None of the staff were super friendly either. Very disappointed--I had high hopes for this Doc, as he was recommended by a friend.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

This doctor does not listen to you. He seems to feel that his knowledge far out wheighs your own. He will not consider that you may know something about your own body even if you are not a doctor. I had many complications as a result from seeing him

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

I agree with the previous comment- Dr. Wood was extremely rude and highly offensive. I felt very uncomfortable throughout my visit with him. My appointment with Dr. Wood was a waist of time, as he did not help me or provide any useful information regarding my illness. I would not recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

He was the worst doctor I have ever seen. He was highly offensive and arrogant. I would NEVER recommend him. He was not helpful at all and it was a waste of my time. I

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. Wood was very personable and made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Dr. Wood was very funny but very knowledgeable. I saw him to get tested for strep throat and he was just so nice and answered any and all questions that I had. I highly recommend him. He is especially great with kids!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

I saw Dr. Wood after I broke my nose. I did not feel comfortable with the service or the helpfulness during my appointments. I ended up seeing an ENT I saw in Kentucky 8 years ago.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Michael D. Wood's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)