Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Chait

The wait in the waiting room is long enough, but when called back to the exam room you have to wait another half hour, my appointment was at 3, I was not seen until almost 4. On top of this Dr. Chait was not very polite and didn't seem to care at all that I was in so much pain I was crying. He talked too fast and didn't really explain any of the test he was ordering, I'm looking for a new enter.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I never got to see the doctor. I came in on time and set for 15 minutes. I then asked the receptionist if there was going to be a wait, she went to check for me, but had an attitude about it. She came back and informed me that the doctor was an hour behind. I told her I couldn't wait that long, because I had brought my autistic son with me and he would not wait for an additional hour. I was very polite with this lady, however she kept being sarcastic. After, I repeatedly apologized (even though it was not my fault) , she had the nerves to say well it was partly our fault..?? Partly.? In her mind I guess it was partly my fault that I brought my son with me and couldn't wait an hour and 15 min. longer than my appointment time before even being called back to see the doctor. How is that ever any patients fault? She should have been the one apologizing for my inconvenience. I will never return to this office and caution others not to.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Not a friendly doctor, very stand offish. He didnt bother to shake my hand hello.Donna the nurse was nice, friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr Chaits staff, particularly Anne, were very rude and unhelpful. She always had a rude tone to her voice whether on the phone or in person. Years and years ago I enjoyed his staff, but they all have left the practice. There is always a wait, starting in the waiting room and again waiting in the exam room. Dr. Chait has a very dry personality and not a great bedside manner. I ended up switching ENT doctors to one I felt more comfortable with.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Excellent friendly and helpful doctor. He took a lot of time with me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr. Chait was rude. He spoke much too quickly and interrupted me often as though he was in a rush.I think he's seen too many episodes of House on tv.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Robert H. Chait's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Fairfield, OH