Ratings for Dr. Oliver H. Jenkins

Overall positive experience with staff except an awful phone encounter with Cathy who was rude disrespectful and not at all helpful .the matter was reported to office manager.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

dr.jenkins and his staff have to be top of the top i have never seen a doctor who cares about the patient like he did my husband my husband suffered for years and he has surgery for over three hours removing poylops and took the time to come and explain every detail what happen and what to expect,this was done with little insurance Carenet,but that didn't bother him he knew that my husband was suffing and that's what he cared about i thank him and the girls at the office very much....mr and mrs michael vargas

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Doctor ok. Always late. Waiting over an hour. Every time we came. Doctors don't seem to value patient s time. Office does not call to warn of do tor being late.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

My son had his adenoids out by Dr. Jenkins in May, and he was the absolute best doctor we have ever been to. He was very thorough, he did not rush us and made sure all our questions were answered. He made my son feel very comfortable. The staff is absolutely wonderful, very smiley and they have a great repoir with the doctor. You can tell they are happy.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Misdiagnosed my a ping-pong sized pulsing aneurysm in my husband's left carotid artery as a swollen salivary gland, prescribed antibiotics and wrote "no further action" on the medical document. My husband ended up having a stroke (lucky he didn't die). This ruined our lives.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

He performed my 18 yr old daughters tonsillectomy. She did very well, felt good in one week, fully recovered in two. He is very professional and a good communicator, he explains everything very thoroughly. Very good bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Oliver H. Jenkins's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal