Ratings for Dr. Douglas D. Massick

Dr. Massick is very knowledgeable and caring! He's a great Dr. and surgeon! Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Awesome surgeon and has an excellent bedside manner

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

My wife was referred to Dr. Massick for her thyroid cancer by her endocrinologist, who related he was "the best". After her surgery 4 years ago, which went great, she has been cancer free, no evidence of an incision, and very pleased. When my endocrinologist told me I needed to have surgery on my parathryoid for hypercalcemia, I related I wanted to go to Dr. Massick at MCE instead of the surgeon he referred me to at OSU. My endocrinologist also related that Dr. Massick had a great reputation. My surgery went great and I echo the endocrinologists statements as I found Dr. Massick personable, humble, and very skilled.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I did a lot of research before choosing Dr, Massick to perform my surgery. I was very satisfied and very surprised when he called me on Sunday following my rather minor procedure. He called again 2 weeks later to give me lab results and ask about my well-being. I would recommend Dr. Massick to anyone needing his specialty.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Massick is a very thorough physician who cares about his patients. I felt like he really listened to me and got me the results that I had been wanting for years. I was and continue to be impressed by him!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Massick is very personable and kind. He always explains everything about what he is doing and why. He gives clear concise instructions. His office staff is very helpful and always calls to remind you about your appointment. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

He gave me back my sleep and life. I had surgery for sleep apnea. The sleep machines couldn't handle the severity of my issue and I needed several modifications to my throat and sinus passages to breath. Dr massick warned me of the painful recovery and even made me take a few days to consider whether to move forward before he would accept my decision to go forward. His professional services, excellent talents and personal touch throughout my care made this painful recovery worth it all. Thank you for my rediscovered health.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Massick shares his knowledge with you and is excellent at answering questions. My surgery went extremely well. I waited 3 months to rate him to be sure enough time had elapsed. I would highly recommend him and would most definitely see him again if necessary. I had a UP3 and hyoid suspension - not easy but worth it. This man is a skilled surgeon and a rare find. He takes his time with you and he doesn't stack his appointments. I never waited more than 15 minutes. His staff even called the Dr. that referred me to him to schedule my follow up with that office!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I want to thank the doctor Doug Massick for successful operation on removal of a thyroid gland which it has spent 10/28/2011. The doctor of the high qualification, the confident professional whom I will recommend to the acquaintances. Very attentive and solicitous attitude I have felt being in its clinic. You can trust this doctor completely. --

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

There are not words to describe this doctor and scales are not good enough. I have been to many many doctors and only felt this safe with one other. [Dr. Iams who delivered my triplets]. Nhis staff is so comforting and friendly; I felt at home. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Dr. Douglas D. Massick's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1997)