Ratings for Dr. Peter Callahan

Very rude and arrogant... not knowledgeable and will not refer to another doctor unless he is begged. Very belittling. Do not like to admit when he is wrong. Thinks he knows all, google knows more than he does. He also talks about other family members or people related which is a no no in this practice. You don’t talk about other family members of age the only way this should happen is if it is the parents of an underaged child. He does it all the time.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

My parents have been seeing this doctor for years, only because they can’t get a new one. He has no compassion, is always in a hurry and doesn't listen to his patients. He insults and be-littles, he doesn't not admit when he is wrong. My father has had chronic pain and numerous health issues over the years He won’t make a referral to a specialist as he states at his age now does it really matter. 5 years he has been asking for a referral to a specialist and he is too lazy and arrogant to do his job! I am filing a complaint against him with the medical association.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Very rude if you have more than one problem you have to make another appointment.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Great Doctor !! Love him very easy to talk to, understanding and knowledgable! Wait times and getting appointments are my only issues.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Arrogant. Not knowledgeable. Just all around not a nice guy.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I've been waiting quite a while on material from this doctor. I can't say I'm impressed with his punctuality or his helpfulness.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

thought he was very rude and not at all helpful I think its only a matter of time and more and more people will see this side of him it took me a while to see it

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

He is a very nice Doctor. My 88 year old mother seen him in outpatients and he was wonderful to her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr.Callahan is my family doctor. He is an excellent doctor who is very friendly and cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very knowledgeable and thorough, always takes time to listen and answer any qestions. Honestly, the best family doctor I have ever had. :)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Callahan is currently the family doctor for myself and my daughter. Staff is great at the clinic, very friendly. I'd say he's more punctual than most doctors I've had to deal with, I've never been made to wait more than 20 or so minutes, but it's usually under 10. He is very friendly, helpful, polite and courteous. He is very aware and very honest. When he doesn't know something, he doesn't mind saying so. However, he also doesn't mind doing what he has to to figure a problem out. I have zero complaints and nothing to say but good about this doctor. He is fantastic, and our city is lucky to have him around. I'm not sure how often he is doing emerg. at the hospital, but if he's just as attentive while he's there, we will have some very pleased citizens. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011