Ratings for Dr. W. Michael Myles

I was somewhat nervous when I went in for my cataract surgery. However, because of Dr. Myles' compassion and knowledge, I was fine the day of the surgeries. I had such confidence in him and his staff. He is very personable with great bedside manner as well. He is cream of the crop, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I STILL WOULD LOVE TO GET TOGETHER. LOVE ALWAYS DIANE

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Such a great doctor. He takes the time to explain and make sure the patient feels comfortable. My went for cataract (2 eyes) and everything went very well and she loved her interactions with Dr Myles. Will recommend him again and again.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

He is just the cream of the cream and the best with a golden heart on top of it. A true blessing.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I had two cataract surgeries (2 eyes) with Dr. Myles and I found that he made it easy to go though for me. He always took the time to kindly answer my questions in a way that I could understand. His staff was also very friendly. He is very competent and I would highly recommend him without hesitation. Thank you Dr. Myles for your great work. I am now rediscovering all the nice things and colours there are to see.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

What a nice, thoughtful, and competent person. I feel in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Myles in his office recently, for an assessment for cataract surgery. He really made me feel comfortable, and well taken care of. He was patient, and explained things in a way I could understand. Also, he has a great sense of humour! I tend to get nervous at doctors offices, so it was nice to have a laugh to help ease a stressful situation.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

My mother is 84 and traveled from Northern Ont to get her cateracts done. he did both eyes in a short amount of time and answered any concerns she had. He is very patient and he remembers his patients even though he sees so many. I agree that he treats people in a kind and caring way and not as a number. I wish that every Dr. were like him

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

RLE Surgery at Cataract MD. Terrific outcome, no complications, very personable, easygoing, responsive to questions.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Just had the YAG capsulotomy done on the right eye and it went even more smoothly than the left eye, which was done last year. Dr. Myles did the original surgery in 2001. Very pleased with the result.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012