Ratings for Dr. W. Michael Myles

Dr. Myles is a very skilled and knowledgeable surgeon who uses the latest technology to give his patients the best results possible. His bedside manner helps put his patients at ease so they,too, can have a more relaxed experience. Kudos to a fantastic opthamologist.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Recently had cataract surgery with Dr. Myles, the experience was nothing but positive. He's very different from other doctors that I've been to - while he is very busy, I never felt rushed. He's personable, compassionate and knows how to make you feel comfortable. I am confident that my next surgery will be just as positive. If I had to use just one word to describe him it's AWESOME.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I been going to Dr. Myles for almost 20 years now. He is by far the best eye specialist that I’ve ever been to. He has a lovely bedside manner, easy to communicate with, and is kind, sincere, and I trust him with the my vision care. Bonnie

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I was somewhat nervous when I went in for my cataract surgery. However, because of Dr. Myles' compassion and knowledge, I was fine the day of the surgeries. I had such confidence in him and his staff. He is very personable with great bedside manner as well. He is cream of the crop, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Such a great doctor. He takes the time to explain and make sure the patient feels comfortable. My went for cataract (2 eyes) and everything went very well and she loved her interactions with Dr Myles. Will recommend him again and again.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

He is just the cream of the cream and the best with a golden heart on top of it. A true blessing.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I had two cataract surgeries (2 eyes) with Dr. Myles and I found that he made it easy to go though for me. He always took the time to kindly answer my questions in a way that I could understand. His staff was also very friendly. He is very competent and I would highly recommend him without hesitation. Thank you Dr. Myles for your great work. I am now rediscovering all the nice things and colours there are to see.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

What a nice, thoughtful, and competent person. I feel in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Myles in his office recently, for an assessment for cataract surgery. He really made me feel comfortable, and well taken care of. He was patient, and explained things in a way I could understand. Also, he has a great sense of humour! I tend to get nervous at doctors offices, so it was nice to have a laugh to help ease a stressful situation.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

My mother is 84 and traveled from Northern Ont to get her cateracts done. he did both eyes in a short amount of time and answered any concerns she had. He is very patient and he remembers his patients even though he sees so many. I agree that he treats people in a kind and caring way and not as a number. I wish that every Dr. were like him

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013