Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Dyer

Dishonest and poor skills. Do not trust Dr. Dyer with your surgery. He did not care about the problems he caused with his ill performed surgical work and did not not care about my health. He is greedy and not a follower of the Hippocratic Oath. He is low skilled and has poor ethics.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Dyer has done 4(four) surgeries on my head to correct leaking spinal fluid through my ears and to install a vibrating hearing aide (BAHA). Dr. Dyer and the Hospital and Office Staff have gone out of their way (literally out of his way)to insure that my procedures and Hospital stays have been as short and comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Dyer got my wife in immediately when she called for an emergency appointment. He was very thorough and even prayed with her. He took time the next day to call me and answer some questions and give some recommendations. He is very knowledgeable and personable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Dyer is an amazing and caring person. My husband saw him because of facial paralysis. (We were referred to Dr. Dyer by a neurologist.) Once Dr. Dyer looked in my husband’s ear, he suspected a tumor or cyst. He immediately had him get an MRI and CT scan. Two days later, he had us back to explain that my husband needed surgery. Due to the progression of my husband’s paralysis, he scheduled a surgery the next week on a day which he normally doesn’t perform surgeries because he was booked 6 weeks out. The surgery was scheduled for 3-4 hours. It ended up taking 8 hours pushing him into the evening. After surgery, he spoke to the entire family answering all questions. He came back to check on my husband every day after his surgery until he was released. He even changed the bandages himself every time. I can't express my appreciation for the time and care that he used while treating my husband. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Dyer is a very caring Doc and good with little ones. He takes plenty of time with patients. So while you might have to wait a bit for your appointment, the exam is not rushed. Dr.Dyer is great about call backs. He called us on a Sunday morning at 8 am (just 5 minutes after we left a message).

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Robert K. Dyer's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1986)