Ratings for Dr. John Donovan

I received excellent care from Dr. Donovan and his surgical support staff. My surgery went smoothly and without complications of any kind. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

It seems that not only myself but several physicians in this area prefer Dr Donovan to address their patients ENT issues. He is very knowledgeable and shared with me pros and the cons of my diagnosis. Which I so appreciated!! I would recommend him highly!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Donovan was a very courteous and professional doctor. Throughout my experience with him, he made me feel very at ease and demonstrated that he was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Everyone I worked with was professional,knowledgeable, and courteous. Dr. Donovan`s skill is unbelievable. After purposefully, I never needed so much as a Tylenol, that is completely due to his skills & technique. He was clear and complete in all explanations, expectations, & instructions. I would trust him totalling with any future needs.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Donovan was great to work with. He described the procedure accurately and to my satisfaction. Day of surgery went according to plan. Very happy to have this health issue resolved and Dr. Donovan made his part of the procedure very simple and comfortable. I will recommend him to anyone who asks. :)

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. John Donovan's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med