Ratings for Dr. Samuel G. Shiley

Dr. Shiley is an outstanding doctor. He ordered biopsies on some thyroid nodules and it turned I had cancer. It was a very scary time for me. He patiently explained my condition and performed the surgery. His entire staff was terrific. I knew I was in good hands. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Samuel G. Shiley

Dr. Samuel G. Shiley's response
We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience during a difficult time. We hope you are doing well and are here if you need us. Thank you and take care. -The Oregon Clinic

Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr Shiley is extraordinary - smart, kind, a great doctor & a good person. I recommend him highly & enthusiastically. His office & surgical staffs are top notch, too. I have very high expectations of care providers and their business structures — want physicians who are approachable, respectful, focused. Dr Shiley is all of these things . It is such a relief to have deep trust in a doctor, especially one who literally goes up one’s nose.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

This is an excellent doctor who did sinus surgery for me. I am 100% improved. His staff was also excellent at billing, and making things easy in that way. Very personalized service. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Samuel G. Shiley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Samuel G. Shiley, MD is a native Oregonian. He completed his medical degree at the University of California at Irvine. He completed his internship in General Surgery and his residency in Otolaryngology at Oregon Health & Science University.

• English

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)