Dr. Christopher A. Hargunani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Hargunani

I highly recommend Dr. Hargunani if you need an ENT doc. He is compassionate, friendly, attentive, responsive, and he is an excellent surgeon. I couldn't be happier with my results. The office staff is also great!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Was extremely pleased with surgery and results. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I was one of what was a very common bit of fraud: Through no permission, the doctor used an endoscope to look down my throat. This is NOT covered by normal insurance, as insurance commonly sees this as a "surgery". Therefore, my copayment bill came in as a huge surprise at $150, not the normal $35 to see a specialist. When confronting the front staff, I was giving the cookie-cutter response that I would have to pay it even though it was obviously not a "surgery" since the charge had to be submitted to the insurance company. The doctor was knowledgable, but didn't know what my problem actually was after all. Plus he charged me $150 (of COPAY) for a 45-second examination. Lousy. Deceiving. And not professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Dr. Hargunani was one of the best doctors I have had. Not only is he a super nice guy, but is very knowledgeable, prompt, and communicative (makes himself readily available for follow-up calls after surgeries). I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone in need of an ear, nose and throat specialist.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Performed sinus surgery on me last year. Very calm and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Dr. Christopher A. Hargunani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Christopher A. Hargunani, MD completed his medical degree at Georgetown University. He completed his internship in General Surgery and his residency in Otolaryngology at Oregon Health & Science University.

• English

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)