You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Angela Mazza-Whelan

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

She has been my doctor for 29 years and is part of our family, she is the best.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Mazza -Whelan has been my doctor for many years, and I have always felt respected and listened to. Her staff have always been helpful . I do not understand where the negative comments come from. maybe the patients who are not happy with her should look at themselves to see how they are behaving?

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I have been with her my whole life (over 20 years) I always appreciate how much she remembers about my family, and I always feel like she's trying her best. Although getting In to see her is brutal, the receptionist is her own mini Doctor and try's to tell you how important your issue is.. I hate having to deal with her but once you get in I love the dr.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Awful, belittling and judgemental. Biased. Over the last 4 years she has become judgemental and I leave feeling worse than when I went in. The whole rude staff should retire!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I agree with those saying she is RUDE and unprofessional. She starts out nice but she must be bi-polar bcuz she went off on me for no reason. Find a different Doctor and save yourself!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

She's been my dr for over 20 years. She has become impatient, RUDE, unprofessional in my personal opinion. Belligerent and insulting. This dr has lost her ability to keep her personal opinions to herself and needs to retire.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Love Dr. Mazza-Whelan, though it is hard to get an appointment with her and her receptionist is rude and difficult to work with. I also wish you could make appointments without calling the day you want to go see her and hoping she is available. But Dr. Mazza-Whelan is fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

My doctor for the past 18 years and nothing but good things to say.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Love Angie. She's a sweetheart and the best doctor in the city.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. Angela Mazza-Whelan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional. The greatest! I always feel like I'm in the best hands. Please don't retire. "

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She has been my doctor for 29 years and is part of our family, she is the best."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mazza -Whelan has been my doctor for many years, and I have always felt respected and listened to. Her staff have always been helpful . I do not understand ..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been with her my whole life (over 20 years) I always appreciate how much she remembers about my family, and I always feel like she's trying her best. Alt..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Awful, belittling and judgemental. Biased. Over the last 4 years she has become judgemental and I leave feeling worse than when I went in. The whole rude staff..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with those saying she is RUDE and unprofessional. She starts out nice but she must be bi-polar bcuz she went off on me for no reason. Find a different..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She's been my dr for over 20 years. She has become impatient, RUDE, unprofessional in my personal opinion. Belligerent and insulting. This dr has lost her a..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Mazza-Whelan, though it is hard to get an appointment with her and her receptionist is rude and difficult to work with. I also wish you could make appo..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My doctor for the past 18 years and nothing but good things to say."

July 24, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L9A 5H4". Address has been updated from "None" to "849 Upper Wentworth Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19053180303".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Angie. She's a sweetheart and the best doctor in the city. "

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The good doctor is smart ,kind, caring and a decent person .She sent me for a test that showed I had early cancer that saved my life ."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient for many many years and had no complaints up until the last three or four years. I was diagnosed with a specialized condition that Dr. Mazza-Wh..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for over 25 plus years as well. She is still in my book, one of the top GP in Ontario. Coming from a rural back ground I understand the c..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient for 25+ years but have noticed in the past 5 years you can never get an appointment with her. She is never there and her receptionist is very di..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "it is true; good luck getting an appointment when you need one. I have been a patient for +20 and always a problem. This is likely due to the fact that she is n..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "one of the worst doctors...ever! Try getting an appointment if your sick. Good luck! She isjust too busy with herself to care about her patients"

October 20, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

January 31, 2013