You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Angela Mazza-Whelan

I agree with those saying she is RUDE and unprofessional. She starts out nice but she must be bi-polar bcuz she went off on me for no reason. Find a different Doctor and save yourself!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

She's been my dr for over 20 years. She has become impatient, RUDE, unprofessional in my personal opinion. Belligerent and insulting. This dr has lost her ability to keep her personal opinions to herself and needs to retire.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Love Dr. Mazza-Whelan, though it is hard to get an appointment with her and her receptionist is rude and difficult to work with. I also wish you could make appointments without calling the day you want to go see her and hoping she is available. But Dr. Mazza-Whelan is fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

My doctor for the past 18 years and nothing but good things to say.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Love Angie. She's a sweetheart and the best doctor in the city.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I was a patient for many many years and had no complaints up until the last three or four years. I was diagnosed with a specialized condition that Dr. Mazza-Whelan admitted she knew nothing about but then wanted to dispute my symptoms with me. Her patient care seemed to go downhill during this time and I felt judged and not at all cared for on regular visits. When my health began to decline, she basically threw her hands up and said there was nothing she could do for me. Recently I needed an appointment and had to wait 10 days to see her as she was "busy" and/or "out of the office". She told me she is going part time and to start looking for a new physician. So I am...and not having an easy time of it. All the reviews for the doctors currently accepting patients are terrible!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I have been a patient for over 25 plus years as well. She is still in my book, one of the top GP in Ontario. Coming from a rural back ground I understand the complains of the newer patients that want service right now. Dr. MazzaWhelan want it now, but she is still by far the best for the doctor for the value out there. March 13, 2015

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I was a patient for 25+ years but have noticed in the past 5 years you can never get an appointment with her. She is never there and her receptionist is very dismissive and can be rude. My whole family went to Dr. Mazza-Whelan and now we are all moving on to new doctors as we have all had the same experience of not being able to get an appointment. I believe she has started working part time now as she is never there and you can never get an appointment. The receptionist is the one to decide whether not you get an appointment or not. If she doesn't feel that your reason for an appointment is not important enough she will offer up her own advice on what you should do. I don't want advice from the receptionist. I want to see my doctor! I have found a wonderful new doctor that I am able to get an appointment with whenever I need one and I'm very happy. I was sad to have to leave Dr. Mazza-Whelan as I had been with her so long but I know now I made the right decision.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

it is true; good luck getting an appointment when you need one. I have been a patient for +20 and always a problem. This is likely due to the fact that she is never there; not sure if she works part-time or too busy dealing with her one issues but her staff covers for her. I did not go for years as thankfully I was healthy, and when I did go to see her, she was rude and disbelieving of my symptoms and not supportive at all. I was not pleased.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Angela Mazza-Whelan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with those saying she is RUDE and unprofessional. She starts out nice but she must be bi-polar bcuz she went off on me for no reason. Find a different..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She's been my dr for over 20 years. She has become impatient, RUDE, unprofessional in my personal opinion. Belligerent and insulting. This dr has lost her a..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Mazza-Whelan, though it is hard to get an appointment with her and her receptionist is rude and difficult to work with. I also wish you could make appo..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My doctor for the past 18 years and nothing but good things to say."

July 24, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L9A 5H4". Address has been updated from "None" to "849 Upper Wentworth Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19053180303".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Angie. She's a sweetheart and the best doctor in the city. "

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The good doctor is smart ,kind, caring and a decent person .She sent me for a test that showed I had early cancer that saved my life ."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient for many many years and had no complaints up until the last three or four years. I was diagnosed with a specialized condition that Dr. Mazza-Wh..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for over 25 plus years as well. She is still in my book, one of the top GP in Ontario. Coming from a rural back ground I understand the c..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient for 25+ years but have noticed in the past 5 years you can never get an appointment with her. She is never there and her receptionist is very di..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "it is true; good luck getting an appointment when you need one. I have been a patient for +20 and always a problem. This is likely due to the fact that she is n..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "one of the worst doctors...ever! Try getting an appointment if your sick. Good luck! She isjust too busy with herself to care about her patients"

October 20, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

January 31, 2013