Ratings for Dr. Angela Mazza-Whelan

Good thing she retired as it seemed like she checked out a few years ago and was the reason I switched doctors. Getting an appointment was beyond frustrating. They never wanted to give you an appointment! The receptionist would ask what the issue was and then try to diagnose over the phone! Ridiculous!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Our family has been with Dr. Mazza-Whelan since 1987 - wonderful, compassionate, and thorough. She knows her stuff and has been exceptional in the care of our family. My only negative is her same-day appointment system , and difficulty getting through to the office. But, for the most part, I was almost always able to get an appointment same day & she never rushed me, and answered all questions and investigated any concerns thoroughly. Love her to death and still in shock she is retiring -- but she deserves it and our family wishes her happiness and fulfillment in her next journey.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Mazza-Whelan is the best thing that ever happened to me. Her and her staff always treated me with respect and dignity. Angie never made me feel like I was wasting her time or like she didn't care. There are no words to describe how much I will miss her yet I truly believe she has earned her retirement and I wish her every happiness in the next phase of her journey.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

So sorry to see Angie retire but forever grateful for the care she and her awesome staff provide. Angie and her team have seen our family through the birth of our three children and the various aches and breaks that come with parenthood over the past 25 years. We wish you all the best in your retirement Angie!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Mazza has helped me throughout my whole life... she has been so great and helpful to my mental health and physical health. She is hands down the best doctor ever, and i will miss her dearly when she retires..

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Exceptional. The greatest! I always feel like I'm in the best hands. Please don't retire.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

She has been my doctor for 29 years and is part of our family, she is the best.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Mazza -Whelan has been my doctor for many years, and I have always felt respected and listened to. Her staff have always been helpful . I do not understand where the negative comments come from. maybe the patients who are not happy with her should look at themselves to see how they are behaving?

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I have been with her my whole life (over 20 years) I always appreciate how much she remembers about my family, and I always feel like she's trying her best. Although getting In to see her is brutal, the receptionist is her own mini Doctor and try's to tell you how important your issue is.. I hate having to deal with her but once you get in I love the dr.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Awful, belittling and judgemental. Biased. Over the last 4 years she has become judgemental and I leave feeling worse than when I went in. The whole rude staff should retire!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016