Ratings for Dr. William M. Keane

June 12, 2006...I had my left thyroid removed, my ENT doctor recommended Dr. Keene, he never meet him, but knows his reputation as a find surgeon. He has seen all his patients to him, like myself. Dr. Keene has a great calming spirit, i believe a Christian, something he said to me, when i came back after my followup after surgery and a excellent surgeon. Keep up the great work. Madeline Jones-Jenkins

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

He is a very nice doctor. The wait times can be very long though, but that's because they are a busy office. I always feel like he listens to you and makes it worth your time to be there. I would recommend him. I was referred to him from my regular ENT for a growth in my throat/base of skull, and he has taken great care of me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Keane and his associates are great. Though he is a busy surgeon, I never felt rushed when seeing him. He listened to my thoughts and ideas, never making me feel "less than." He did a biopsy for me (benign, yeah!) and follow-up was very good!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. William M. Keane's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1970)