Ratings for Dr. Ara Chalian

Do not listen k the haters!!! Dr Chalian saved my life!!! He is among the most well regarded and skilled surgeons in tw country. He has a wonderful caring personality and spent as much time with me as I needed. He even gave me his cell phone number the weekend before my surgery! His staff is equally compassionate and professional. I literally trust him with my life!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

A legend in his own mind. Ego too immense to fit in examining room. Doesnt listen and tells 59 yo woman cancer patient that he doesnt want to "waste money on tests to diagnose her problems". This man is dangerous, rude, arrogant.RUN to the nearest EXIT.

Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr Chalian is an excellent doctor! I would highly recommend him. He and his staff are extremely professional, kind, and compassionate. I had a thyroidectomy and felt I was in very good hands and received top notch care.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Exceptional surgeon. Caring and devoted to his profession.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Chalian was my second opinion Dr. He was fantastic. I am very happy with my surgery. I didn't have as much scarring and he didn't have to take the entire Parotid Gland out like the Dr. would have on my first opinion. I felt like I was in good hands with him and he is not only a Dr. who teaches other Dr.'s but he is also a plastic surgeon. He has an excellent staff and overall I had a good experience with everyone at the Univ. of Penn Hopsital. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Chalian was referred to me to perform thyroid surgery for my cancer. He is very nice and helpful. He explained the surgery thoroughly and for possible complications.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Chalian is the best, staff is excellent, response time is great, Dr. Chalian even responded to my e-mail within 30 minite time frame while away from his office. Highly recommend him. Certainly worth the trip to Philadelphia.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Ara Chalian's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Do not listen k the haters!!! Dr Chalian saved my life!!! He is among the most well regarded and skilled surgeons in tw country. He has a wonderful caring pers..."

April 6, 2015