Ratings for Dr. Murat Bankaci

My visit to Dr. Bankaci's office was very satisfying. I have had a sinus infection for the past 20 years of my life and Dr. Bankaci is the first one I felt as comfortable as I did with his recommendations.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Had an excellent visit with Dr. Bankaci for my ear infection. My appointment was quick and efficient and the doctor took time to address all my concerns. Will return for my follow up in a week.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Amazing physician with an equally amazing staff. Dr. Bankaci and his staff works very hard to have you seen and treated in a reasonable amount of time along with a professional yet compassionate touch. During my visits, I never felt like I was only another patient. I recommend Dr. Bankaci highly.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Bankaci was very patient with my son who has sensory issues. He explained the treatment and told him exactly what was happening as he performed the procedure. Same level of care my child receives at Childrens. Dr and staff were very professional. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

excellent staff, very easy to make an appointment,lovely clean office easy to park. I have been a patient for many years. recommend him highly

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Was able to accurately diagnosed my condition during the first visit. Was patient and listened to all my symptoms. Dr. Bankaci was very educated in about the ENT field and new treatment methods. Staff and Dr. were very pleasant. Will refer to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Bankaci is excellent. I'm very sensitive to pain, so I was worried. I had talked to a friend who had gone to another Doctor in the area for sinus problems and her visit was painful. I told Dr. Bankaci that I was sensitive to pain. Dr. Bankaci informed me of everything he was going to do before he did it, and he assured me that it wouldn't be painful. He sprayed inside my nose to numb it. He was so very polite, and I'm happy I went to him. My visit was very pleasant. I have the upmost confidence in him as an ENT specialist, his diagnosis and his recommended treatment.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Both staff and Dr. we're very caring with my son. Spent adequate time for appointment and addressed all my concerns related to my son's surgery and post op care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I called to have my blood work faxed to my physician and was only given the answer "We'll see what we can do." They laughed at me and everything, most unprofessional and un-polite phone conversation I've ever had at a doctors office. I'm extremely upset.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I love this doctor his bed side manner with my daughter was exceptional. I recommend him to everyone and his staff was so helpful with the scheduling and calming my daughter!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Murat Bankaci's Credentials

• Istanbul Univ, Istanbul Tip Fak, Istanbul, Turkey (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Mount Pleasant, PA