Ratings for Dr. Murat Bankaci

Was able to accurately diagnosed my condition during the first visit. Was patient and listened to all my symptoms. Dr. Bankaci was very educated in about the ENT field and new treatment methods. Staff and Dr. were very pleasant. Will refer to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Bankaci is excellent. I'm very sensitive to pain, so I was worried. I had talked to a friend who had gone to another Doctor in the area for sinus problems and her visit was painful. I told Dr. Bankaci that I was sensitive to pain. Dr. Bankaci informed me of everything he was going to do before he did it, and he assured me that it wouldn't be painful. He sprayed inside my nose to numb it. He was so very polite, and I'm happy I went to him. My visit was very pleasant. I have the upmost confidence in him as an ENT specialist, his diagnosis and his recommended treatment.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Both staff and Dr. we're very caring with my son. Spent adequate time for appointment and addressed all my concerns related to my son's surgery and post op care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I called to have my blood work faxed to my physician and was only given the answer "We'll see what we can do." They laughed at me and everything, most unprofessional and un-polite phone conversation I've ever had at a doctors office. I'm extremely upset.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I love this doctor his bed side manner with my daughter was exceptional. I recommend him to everyone and his staff was so helpful with the scheduling and calming my daughter!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

My grand daughter was taken to this Dr. because she has had ear infections since she was born over a year ago. He basically said her ears needed to be cleaned more often even though they are cleaned daily, sometimes more then once a day and said to take her to Childrens Hospital. If he's supposed to be a ped ENT then he should be able to treat her, not just say take her to another facility. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

This office has a strange feel to it in relation to doctor/staff relationship. I also found that he must re-use copy paper because his office had sent me something with another patient's info on the other side. Is that not a HIPAA violation? I can understanding wanting to control office cost, but that is ridulous.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Murat Bankaci's Credentials

• Istanbul Univ, Istanbul Tip Fak, Istanbul, Turkey (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Mount Pleasant, PA