Ratings for Dr. Kevin Stocker

Dr. Stocker saved my life October 22, 2004... He is a true Angel and will always be greatful for him for being my doctor!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Stockers for 15 years and have only very good things to say about him. He is always professional and caring. He is a sweet person and takes his job seriously. I will be going to him as long as I can.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Stocker for the past 4 years and have always been treated with the utmost professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. HE WAS DOING A BIOPSY ON ME AND I WAS SCARED - HE WAS HURTING ME AND HE HOLLERED AT ME AND TOLD ME TO QUIT BEING SUCH A BABY.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I have seen Dr Stocker every year for 8 years since moving to the Area from Nashille. He is very professional,very knowledgable and very thorough. He cares about his patients health and well being. I have recommeded him to others and certainly highly recommend Dr. Stocker.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

very good and I had a c section with my last one and he was very good and staff .:) to me thank you for getting my little girl out safely

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

Very professional, congenial, concerned and thorough. Would definitely recommend the group he's affiliated with.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

He was very friendly! I havent delivered yet but at my doctors appointments he went into detail about tests and asked several times if I had any questions. Was VERY helpful! I highly recommend him and the other doctors at Washington OBGYN!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr Stocker's wonderful. He delivered my child. He's also performed 2 surgeries on me and explained in detail what he would be doing. He's always willing to answer any questions. He talks to you like your a person, and I think that's very important.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. Stocker has delievered both of my children and I had not been to see him since my youngest was born 7 years ago and when I went in he knew who I was and he knew my children's names. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Kevin Stocker's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente