Ratings for Dr. Bruce Garfield

Dr. Bruce Garfield is he Best Doctor anyone can ask for in Montreal!!!. He has been treating my dad now for the past few months and let me tell you he is the Number ONE Doctor I ever spoke to!!! I wish everyone can have a kind heart, kind Soul and caring person that Dr. Bruce Garfield is one of them. He will always take the time to call you personally and speak to you. You will NEVER see a Dr. do that!! Thank you so very much for always being there for my dad. You are the best.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

outrageous! simply cannot get a hold of these people.....

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Best Dr in Montrea!!! Kind, knowledgable, through, and practical. He is best in his field after seeing 4 other Rheumatologists Dr Garfield was the only one to help me find relief for my pain. I wish the rating system went to 10 stars!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Le Dr Garfield sait écouter et demande toujours les bonnes questions. Il suggère de très bons exercices au lieu de médication. Il y a quelques années, sa médication m'a enlevé la douleur en très peu de temps.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I can't even reach anyone at his number 514-685-3850 So stupid

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

On time and thorough. Doctor asked good questions and treated me with medications that worked

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr Garfield is a doctor who knows what he does. He is so patient always ready to answer your worries and questions and give you the right treatement. I thanks God that I have met Dr Garfield.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Garfield is so attentive, comprehensive and kind. Provide infornatuon and act quickly...

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Treats all types of arthritis and osteoporosis. Is very attentive. Provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

The number I have for dr Garfield is 514 697 0134 .. Clinic is in pointe Claire .. Hope I helped ..

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016