Ratings for Dr. Bruce Garfield

outrageous! simply cannot get a hold of these people.....

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Best Dr in Montrea!!! Kind, knowledgable, through, and practical. He is best in his field after seeing 4 other Rheumatologists Dr Garfield was the only one to help me find relief for my pain. I wish the rating system went to 10 stars!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Le Dr Garfield sait écouter et demande toujours les bonnes questions. Il suggère de très bons exercices au lieu de médication. Il y a quelques années, sa médication m'a enlevé la douleur en très peu de temps.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I can't even reach anyone at his number 514-685-3850 So stupid

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

On time and thorough. Doctor asked good questions and treated me with medications that worked

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr Garfield is a doctor who knows what he does. He is so patient always ready to answer your worries and questions and give you the right treatement. I thanks God that I have met Dr Garfield.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Garfield is so attentive, comprehensive and kind. Provide infornatuon and act quickly...

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Treats all types of arthritis and osteoporosis. Is very attentive. Provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

The number I have for dr Garfield is 514 697 0134 .. Clinic is in pointe Claire .. Hope I helped ..

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Thank goodness for Dr Garfield! He is the best! I have been a patient of his for the past 5 years and had I not been referred to him I would probably be in a wheelchair. No joke. I suffer from RA and he had me on the proper meds from the get go. Not only am I pain free but I am living a normal life. I find it difficult getting in touch by telephone at the DDO office during the day but every time I leave a message the staff calls me back. Dr. Garfield himself has called me on several occasions to provide information. He might be late on occasion but that's a small price to pay for a health care professional who knows what he is doing. I truly like this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016