Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Cink

He used a tongue depressor , without a light to examine my throat. Could see anything- really! I don't think I could without a light and he is older than me! I saw his PA 2 weeks prior to seeing him, she saw 3 lumps on one tonsil- he couldn't see any. She used a light. Total waste of my time! Asked me if my ear hurt, I said yes. Never looked at my ear. He was condescending and lazy. He should be ashamed.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Best doc in town! You can tell he has a good medical background and knows what he's doing. That topped with excellent care and attentiveness, means I'm coming back and sending everyone I know to his as well. He truly loves his job and you can tell. Took very good care of my son!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Cink put tubes in our son's ears. Our son was only 6 months and I was very nervous. The surgery was a great success and was done very quickly. We received a call from his office later that day to make sure things were going smoothly. We were thankful to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

A few years ago I had an obstruction in my airway late one Friday evening. I waited in an ER for the ENT on call to come in and remove the obstruction; the doctor on call was Paul Cink. He refused the call. I found out later he had was actually at a party while I was choking in the ER. Every other doctor I saw that night can confirm his refusal to respond. I also have at least one person who can confirm his attendance at the party. When the obstruction was getting worse the ER actually sent me to another hospital for care. I filed a complaint with the hospital but was never given a response.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

My 3 year old daughter had a tonsillectomy and adneoidectomy on 5/9/13 by Dr. Paul Cink. I have concerns in regards to the care we received from Dr. Cink. He spent approximately 1 minute with myself following my daughter's surgery. We did not see him prior to surgery, nor did he round on my daughter while she was an inpatient. Lastly, Dr. Cink was not present at discharge and he did not examine my daughter. He did not recommend follow-up which I assumed with be necessary especially on a young child that had had surgery. Dr. Cink treated me as a source of revenue rather than as a human being, or the worried parent of a small child having surgery. I work in healthcare and I know what thorough, compassionate care looks like. I am disappointed in our surgical experience and I regret my decision to utilize Dr. Cink for this procedure. I will most definitely not recommend Dr. Cink's services.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Prompt, courteous, good follow through. Compassionate through the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr Cink is absolutely amazing! My daughter saw him twice for tubes in her ears once at 1 year and again at 18 months. He did such a fantastic job that in may i consulted him in a tonsillectomy and adenoid removal. I just had my surgery yesterday and although its a tough two weeks ahead recovery wise I am so happy I went with him! There is typically a wait for him even for normal appointments but he is so worth it!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I had the worst experience imaginable at this office. Dr. Cink was completely rude and disrespectful to me. I left there thinking "what a waste of time" Staff was very unfriendly as well, especially the office manager, or whatever you call him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Cink, his nurse, and medical assistant were very courteous, helpful, and nice. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cink at Midwest Ear, Nose, & Throat to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Paul A. Cink's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp