Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Keech

I have been experiencing popping/drainage in my ears for almost 2 years. The previous doctors I have seen all say nothing is wrong so I decided to give this office a try for another opinion. My appointment was scheduled for 10:50 am so I arrived at 10:30 as requested by the receptionist when I scheduled the appointment. I filled out 30 pages of information (all of which was on the first 5 pages and was just repeated). When I arrived at the office, there were 15 people in the waiting room, some of which had been waiting since 9am as their appointments were at 9:15. One woman was called back at 11am which made her wait time 2 hours (I don't know what time the doctor actually saw her.) At 11 am there were still 7 people ahead of me. I decided to rate this office so that perhaps others won't have to go through what I did. The staff is extremely rude especially when asked how much longer you will have to wait to receive a service you are paying for. Obviously the punctuality gets 1 star (if I could give it 0, I would) because the wait times are ridiculous. Helpfulness gets 2 stars since the staff was rude and seemed like my presence was inconvenient to them. I would love to rate knowledge, but I can't since I ended up cancelling my appointment at noon because I have a job and can't wait 2+ hours to be seen by a doctor. It is extremely frustrating that doctor's offices are unwilling to work with you if you are running late but expect you to spend your entire day sitting in their waiting room. It is disrespectful to his patients and I will NOT be back.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

This office has possible one of the worst receptionist/customer service person I have ever dealt with. She was absolutely the ruddiest, unfriendly, unhelpful person I have spoken to in an office environment. She has no business dealing with people, I will tell anyone and everyone I know needing a ENT to avoid this clinic!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Keech is a great doctor. But, I have had two appointments. First appointment I arrived at 9:00 am. appointment time was 9:30 at 11:15 was taken to the room saw doctor at 11:30. Today I arrived at 9:45 appointment time 10:00. I ask (not so friendly receptionist how long it would be. She said there were 3 in the rooms and 6 other people ahead of me. At that point I told her to cancel my appointment. I am sorry but I do work and I have a schedule to meet. 2-2 1/2 hours wait time is not acceptable..

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have been to see Dr. Keech on several occasions. I have been given the best treatment I could imagine by Dr Keech & his staff. Wait time usually is between 10-20 minutes depending on how many patients are in the waiting room. Recently I have come down with a severe ear infection. I called his office & had an appointment scheduled for early the next day. As usual the staff was friendly & the care I received was top notch. Anyone who has given this doctor & his staff a bad review should be questioned deeper. I now have family members going to this doctor due to the outstanding things I have said about him to them & they are very happy patients. My 60yr old mother has been very sick for some time & she went to him due to an issue with her ear. Not only did he treat her ear but also pointed out something that no other doctor she had seen had caught. Due to Dr. Keech my mother is now breathing better than ever. She has COPD. Dr. Keech is by far the best in the state!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Keech was very efficient and knowledgeable. I was very please with the overall visit.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

The staff for Dr. Keech and Dr. Elkins...terrible!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Daniel R. Keech's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal