Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Hamel

He is knowledgeable, caring, thorough and committed. He's a life saver.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have suffered from severe allergies my whole life. And the best thing I ever did, was the day I walked into Dr. Hamel's office, 5 months ago. I had Candida/Leaky Gut & some of the lab testing needed for that was not covered by insurance, but I am so glad I did it, because his treatment & recommendations have helped tremendously. Everything else was covered by insurance. I now take allergy shots & do the Rotation Diet they gave me, based on results of my allergy tests. I now feel great & 20 years younger! I am still amazed that the foods I was eating for so many years were making me so ill.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Hamel diagnosed me in 30 minutes when other doctors couldn't diagnose me in a year. He truly cares.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. Hamel is one of the best doctors I've ever been to see. Knowledgeable about more than just ENT. Also does alternative medicine; excellent!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

This man is a saint! Hands down the best Doctor in the DFW area. So kind, so caring, so helpful. If he cannot help you he will send you to someone who will. Thank God for men like him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Hamel was the 12th doctor I saw for my health problems. He was so friendly, thorough, and took a great deal of time. It paid off, and he diagnosed me accurately within 2 months after being sick for 4+ years.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Charles R. Hamel's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1965)

MSP/BC Med