Ratings for Dr. Srikanth I. Naidu

Toddler put something up the nose, his nurse and Naidu came recommended by a co-worker and I was happy we went to him. He put us at ease and took care of our babe just fine!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Called the staff to schedule an appointment with Dr. Naidu. The staff told me the appointment was never scheduled when I arrived to the office. I waited 2 months and the staff stated I never had an appointment and I was a no show twice. The office never attempted to call me to reschedule even though they thought I was not a no show.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

He is great! He took time to explain everything to me (in a way I could understand; not just in medical terms) and answered all my questions. His staff is also awesome! I had to call them with questions and his nurse called me back within an hour of calling their office.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

One of my favorite doctors. Very approachable, very knowledgeable and also great at answering questions and explaining things in lay terms. Excellent about following up - received calls from him at home around dinner time several times because he wanted to catch us at home to let us know the result of a test or something like that. Very good at coordinating with other doctors like our pediatrician and audiologist. I've been his patient personally and both of my sons have also been his patients. I always feel like me and my family are well cared-for with Dr. Naidu.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Srikanth I. Naidu's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)