Ratings for Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham

Terrible experience. I seldom leave reviews, and when I do, they are almost always positive, but Dr. Kirkham was just terrible and unbelievably disappointing. I went in for tonsil stones. Dr. Kirkham comes in and states in less than 30 seconds that he wouldn't operate on my tonsils in the same way that he wouldn't cut off fingers for dirty finger nails. OK, fair enough, except I never mentioned surgery. Not even once. Not even in passing. He just decided to bombard me with his medical conclusion versus offering any sort of solution or help. Dr. Kirkham then stated that the medication I am on is terrible and causing the "tonsil debris," as he calls it, and proceeded to mention how horrible this medication is several more times. Well, I'm on it for lupus, so offer me a solution versus just lambasting me with your unwarranted and aggressive viewpoints on medications that are essential for life. And in case you have these stones, you are well aware that they are entirely different, in every conceivable way, from dirty fingernails. The comparison was so insulting I almost couldn't believe it was even coming from his mouth. Even after stating to Dr. Kirkham how bad the stones were, such as the fact that I can barely eat, feel nauseated constantly, don't want to talk to people, that they are ruining my life, he was still cavalier and cold. Just gross behavior. You should find a different profession, Dr. Kirkham. Perhaps mortuary attendant where you don't have to interact with actual humans.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

I’ve been with him over 40 Yrs... he’s treated my wife and my daughter.... highly, highly recommend him... and I’m not a celebrity... just a “commoner”!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Fantastic doctor. He listens and then discusses and finally illustrates his decisions and the get well plan.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Kirkham"The Thoat Doctor to the Stars" is THE BEST!! As a voiceover actor and singer, Dr. Kirkham has worked miracles with me in the past when I would have missed performances.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Kirkham helped incredibly! I have referred numerous colleagues, friends and family members to him. Look no further...AND his staff was simply great!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

The best!!! Very knowledgable in his field, hate to think about the time when he retires...these new doctors just don't "care" like the veteran physicians.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

He's a fantastic doctore but I would go to Dr. Kirkham solely based upon the fact that his office staff, and specifically Debbie, will bend over backwards to take care of their patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I started out with him when I was 4 and now am 24 almost. He used to be a kind caring doctor. Now every time I go in and wait, I can hear him blaming patients for their problems, he tells them they aren't doing anything right,etc. I never know what kind of mood he is going to be in when he comes through the door. His staff isn't much better either unless you are a "favorite" or a celebrity. He used to take his time and now you see him for maybe 10 minutes at most. How can a doctor listen to the patient in 10 minutes or less? I will be finding a new doctor very soon. I actually dread calling their office and put it off as long as I can because I don't want to deal with Dr. Kirkham and his staff.

Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Kirkham is more than qualified as a Dr. & Surgeon. He is a "Man of Integrity". I suffer from very bad rhinitis and sinusitis. He worked w me for almost 2 years before telling me that surgery was necessary. The sub mucosal resection of turbinate membranes was performed very successfully. I trust Dr. Kirkham, unconditionally and recommend him unconditionally. His "beside" manners are the best. Michael Sepsick

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

My Family and I have seen Dr Kirkham for many years. I tend to not trust or care for most doctors but I completely trust Dr. kirkham. He has seen every member of my family and many of my extended family over the last 30 yrs. Never a complaint and sometimes we have to see him once a month, his staff have always been friendly and helped in anyway they could.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1972)