Ratings for Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham

I’ve been with him over 40 Yrs... he’s treated my wife and my daughter.... highly, highly recommend him... and I’m not a celebrity... just a “commoner”!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Fantastic doctor. He listens and then discusses and finally illustrates his decisions and the get well plan.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Kirkham"The Thoat Doctor to the Stars" is THE BEST!! As a voiceover actor and singer, Dr. Kirkham has worked miracles with me in the past when I would have missed performances.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Kirkham helped incredibly! I have referred numerous colleagues, friends and family members to him. Look no further...AND his staff was simply great!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

The best!!! Very knowledgable in his field, hate to think about the time when he retires...these new doctors just don't "care" like the veteran physicians.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

He's a fantastic doctore but I would go to Dr. Kirkham solely based upon the fact that his office staff, and specifically Debbie, will bend over backwards to take care of their patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I started out with him when I was 4 and now am 24 almost. He used to be a kind caring doctor. Now every time I go in and wait, I can hear him blaming patients for their problems, he tells them they aren't doing anything right,etc. I never know what kind of mood he is going to be in when he comes through the door. His staff isn't much better either unless you are a "favorite" or a celebrity. He used to take his time and now you see him for maybe 10 minutes at most. How can a doctor listen to the patient in 10 minutes or less? I will be finding a new doctor very soon. I actually dread calling their office and put it off as long as I can because I don't want to deal with Dr. Kirkham and his staff.

Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Kirkham is more than qualified as a Dr. & Surgeon. He is a "Man of Integrity". I suffer from very bad rhinitis and sinusitis. He worked w me for almost 2 years before telling me that surgery was necessary. The sub mucosal resection of turbinate membranes was performed very successfully. I trust Dr. Kirkham, unconditionally and recommend him unconditionally. His "beside" manners are the best. Michael Sepsick

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

My Family and I have seen Dr Kirkham for many years. I tend to not trust or care for most doctors but I completely trust Dr. kirkham. He has seen every member of my family and many of my extended family over the last 30 yrs. Never a complaint and sometimes we have to see him once a month, his staff have always been friendly and helped in anyway they could.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I WOULD TRUST DR. KIRKHAM WITH ANY EAR NOSE OR THROAT PROBLEMS I HAVE. HE HAS ALWAYS GOT ME WELL WHETHER IT WAS A SMALL PROBLEM OR SURGERY. MY OPINION HE IS THE BEST ON WHAT HE DOES. ALSO HE IS VERY CARING. I HAVE HAD BOTH MY EARS OPERATED ON. I HAD A TUMOR IN BOTH OF MY EARS.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med