Ratings for Dr. PAUL W. Bauer

I took my son for an issue he had and the staff was unpleasant, dr was excellent but he needs better staff . A month later I call because of insurance billing issue, and the billing staff are rude and can't be helpful . I don't recommend that you go to that office they are terrible.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Today was to be our last visit with Dr. Bauer because we are moving, but I needed to follow up with my son's last hearing test.The office staff had trouble verifying my insurance(BCBS).I jumped through every hoop they asked in the 1 1/2 hours I sat there.In the past the office staff has not been what I would call pleasant, yet not awful either..but then again, I never had an issue(verifying ins.).Today,the front office lady was completely unhelpful, snide, unfriendly and seemed very put out by me. It ended with me telling her that I found the experience to be unpleasant and she quickly told me that I was very unpleasant.I told her she was horrible and she told me I was horrible. Dr. Bauer...this is the woman you have greeting your patients.I was not the only patient she was unpleasant to.If I were you, I would get someone new. Even if I wasn't moving...I wouldn't come back to this office. Dr. Bauer is okay, but not worth the trouble of all this.I ended up leaving without being seen.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr Bauer was awesome. My daughter needed her tonsils and adenoids taken out and he did a wonderful job! Would HIGHLY recommend him to take care of your child!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. PAUL W. Bauer's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company