Ratings for Dr. Theodore T. Benke

He took my money and did nothing for me. All I needed was a piece of bone cut out of my nose, numb it and cut it out, but no, wanted to do my whole nose for a lot more money. SAD I tell you.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I waited in the waiting room for 45 minutes and never actually saw the Doctor. My appointment was for 0815. At 0900, I informed the staff that I could not afford to wait any longer. This is the second time I have had to wait an unacceptable length of time to see this Doctor. Last time I waited over an hour. Once you get in to see him he is very professional, but the wait to see him is unacceptable. I will be finding anohter ENT to go see.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Actual visit time was fabulous! Office staff and Audiologist were VERY friendly and helpful. Online pre-registration only accessible once so fill in all info on first visit. After check in at the office, be prepared to WAIT your turn (our wait time for the audiologist was 50 minutes). Payment made at end of visit. Call received next day "We forgot to charge you for "X" so that will be another $$" Explanation of 'computer glitch' acceptable but still frustrating. Overall an upwardly acceptable experience.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I was very glad to have my surgery done by Dr. Benke. He is very personal and spends time with his patients. He has a great knowledge base and covers all the process with you. I had sinus and some polyp/growths issues. He was a great physician and very caring throughout the ordeal. Kudos to Dr. Benke and his staff!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Benke is a GREAT Doctor! I had a very difficult problem going on and Dr. Benke was near my side the whole time. He is an EXTREMELY caring doctor and will get down to the bottom of the problem. He has a GREAT bedside manner and is a TERRIFIC ENT; nonetheless his staff are all very caring and helpful as well. I will keep going to Dr. Benke if I ever need an ENT.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Theodore T. Benke's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med