Ratings for Dr. Kin Chung

TBE... The best ever. He is extremely knowledgable with great medical care to me and my family. Jean is also extremely helpful and very nice!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

We love Dr. Chung. He takes wonderful care of our entire family!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have been with Dr. Chung since 1984. Always helpful and knowledgable

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Our family has been with Dr. Chung for 29 years and his has been wonderful. My children think of him as Uncle Chung. He knows us and is able to recommend the most recent rest mento, he stays very well informed and provides referrals to top Doctors. Jean is wonderful also and very responsive to our family's needs.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Our family has been with Dr. Chung since he first arrived in Milton almost 30 years ago. We feel he takes a genuine interest in our well being and starts every appointment with his personal approach. Our daughter is now married and living out of the area but has kept Dr Chung as their family doctor. Jean has been his receptionist for ever and has treated us very well. She know that if you really need to see the doctor she will do everything to get you in. With so much demand for family doctors, we feel very fortunate to have, in our opinion, the best with Dr. Chung.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

He's rude and ignorant and very argumentative when I try to insist on further tests. He won't give me any referrals. His secretary is awful... Jean not nice at all. Most of the time can't even see him anyways Jean sends me to his nurse practioner. Jean gave me a lot of grief for going to see walk in clinic not connected to Dr chungs. He is overall not a good doctor and not worth seeing since he won't treat the medical issue anyways

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Chung has been our family doctor for 12 years. He's an amazing and caring doctor. He always take his time explaining things to us. He saved my husband's life so we're indebted to him. Dr. Chung has no problem referring us to a specialist when it's deemed necessary. We have total faith in him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I took one of my clients to this and would never recommend him. We were supposed to have a physical, yet he didn't do any examination ? That was a huge red flag to me. Even when my client said he had pain it was brushed aside, like we were lying, he refused to refer us, huge red flag. Too unprofessional, and lacking in medical diagnostic skills. No wonder people go to E.R.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Our family loves Dr. Chung and Jean (who really runs things!). We find him kind and, even though he speaks quickly, patient. He will draw diagrams and answer questions but also gets to the point and keeps things moving along - which I am sure is appreciated by everyone in the waiting room. Calm, competent and caring...our family of 5 recommends!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Chung miss diagnosed me . I had dangerously low B12 levels and liver and liver issues. He decided to accuse me of being an alcoholic and faking all of my health issues. I have maybe 1 drink a week max . He never once apologized. He is a horrible doctor and his license should of been taken away long ago.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015