Ratings for Dr. Camille A. Graham

DO NOT GO TO HER ROCKWALL LOCATION! I travel over an hour to see her on McKinney because her staff in Rockwall are so rude! You also have to wait a very VERY long time there but in McKinney she is always on time. Other than that she is a fire cracker! I came to her for sinus surgery and came out of that appointment with a new thyroid doctor! She was upset to learn I was seeing a doctor wasn't doing everything they could do for me and had me do more tests and switched my medicines and I am feeling GREAT! She really is a wonderful person and I reccomend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Graham is very cordial and professional. But she is frequently behind schedule and you should always allow at least an extra hour to see her. I have gone to her for over 10 years and she performed sinus surgery for me. I think her medical care has been good.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Had sinus surgery and corrective measures to a deviated septum. Was told a polyp was removed as well. Within 3 months, breathing became difficult again. Returned and was told that I was "clear" but it was more than likely allergies. Did the test to confirm some allergies, although the testing nurse only found a couple of 'iffies' then Dr. Graham upgraded about 5-6 more, and thus; I was pushed towards shots. Opted to get a second opinion from a Dr. in Dallas. Immediately impressed that the instrumentation was more up to date. Less that 5 minutes with the Dr and he said, "Here's a big part of your problem. You have a massive polyp." Out of professional courtesy (my opinion), he said nothing more than, "it could've just been human error that your previous Dr. missed this." I was also told that my septum is still fairly deviated (learned through another catscan). Staff was always courteous but always ran way behind on punctuality of appt. time.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

I have waited a month to see Dr. Graham for a surgery consultation.My referring doctor sent my records three times before they (Dr. Grahams office staff) acknowledged that they did receive them.After hearing and seeing multiple patients walk out and numerous people complain to the receptionist we decided we would walk out if we had to wait more than two hours. We waited in the lobby for 1 hour & 40 min.We were then ushered into the examining room and waited 30 more minutes. No one in the office told us "it would be a few more minutes", etc.We waited 2 hours & 10 minutes and simply walked out.No one said a word to us so we certainly didn't feel like we should say anything to them.The management of this office is poor.I've heard only good comments about Dr. Graham but everyone in the lobby agreed that the staff is rude and the scheduling of appointments to see Dr. Graham is a joke.I'm really disappointed that I didn't get to see her....but my time is just as important as Dr. Graham's.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

VERY RUDE doctor!!! DO NOT USE THIS "ent specialist"!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

I was going to have her do sinus surgery but the anesthesiologist group she uses would not agree to talk to me before the minutes before surgery. I have had Complex Regional Pain, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and needed to make sure they were aware of the preop preparations and during surgery procedures that would not make those diagnoses worse. Dr. Graham's staff was rude and told me not to self diagnosis and that I was yelling at her when I was not, I was in tears however in frustration. The anesthesiologist was suppose to call me at 5:30 and did not. At 9 pm i receive a call, it rang twice and went to voice mail. I then called Dr. Graham and she did not apologize or suggest any action to resolve the situation. She said only that she did not have any of their numbers and would not call them at home.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Camille A. Graham's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal