Ratings for Dr. Basem Jassin

I had pain for several years on my left cheek and forehead. My primary care doctor had been saying it’s migraines. I finally went to see Dr. Jassin and he looked in my nose and saw a cyst that was blocking my sinuses. He removed it in the office and my pain and pressure disappeared. I am very grateful and have told my daughter to go see him since she’s always complaining of sinus issues.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

If you are have sinus congestion go talk to them about the balloon! If they cant do that for you they have other options for in-office care that they gave my wife.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I had seen many ENTs for my sinuses/allergies and even had a painful sinus surgery about 6 years ago. Dr Jassin offered me a new balloon procedure to fix my sinus problems in the office, because I didnt want to have surgery again. I couldnt believe how gentle the experience was and I am very happy with the care I am getting with Dr Jassin. I wish I had come to see him sooner!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I was extremely impressed with the office staff and the physician. They were very punctual and and attentive. The physician took the time to explain clearly his thoughts on the cause of my problems. Will definitely recommend to others.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Basem Jassin's Credentials

• Spanish

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Centene