Ratings for Dr. Josee Lefebvre

J'ai adoré docteur Lefebvre, elle est ma Gyneoclogue depuis plus de 5 ans mais j'ai fait plus sa connaissance lors de ma premiere grossesse et je l'adore. un caractere assez particulier mais quand on prend le temps de lui parler elle s'ouvre à nous et surtout si vous avez des inquietudes lui en faire part elle va vous ecoutez moi j'ai tellement pleuré dans son bureau (hormones) je la remercie pour le temps quelle a passé avec moi et elle est encore ma genyco. Accouchement super sans aucun point elle ma super bien bien expliqué la procedure et de plus ele est revenue me voir le landemain de mon accouchement formidable comme service. Le plus important à retenir il faut apprendre a la connaitre et par la suite tout ira bien. :) donc pour moi le temps d'attente en vaut le coup puisque ce nest pas evident d'avoir une gyneco qu'on s'enttend bien avec elle.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Great doctor, but the waiting time was TERRIBLE at each appointment! !! One time it was 5 HOURS after the scheduled time. I loved her but won't go back for my next baby because of that.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Very professional, knowledgeable and strait forward. Have all your questions in mind or written down and she will have the time to answer you. The only thing I did not like was the waiting time. Punctuality is pretty bad. Average waiting of 2h30 (pregnancy appointments) and 1h30 (regular check-ups)...

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Worst doctor ever, treats people like lab rats no empathy no care, she will treat you like you treat a car

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

She is very knowledgeable and caring.... I am not sure about the bad reviews ... but I recommend her but you need to be patient and ready to wait 30-45 mins after scheduled appointment time ...

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

J'adore cette femme, prenez le temps de lui parler...comprenez qu'elle est pressée , elle a tellement de patientes, sachez qu'elle sera toujours disponible...sa secrétaire vous reconnaitra à chaque appel et sera compréhensive avec vos inquietudes. J. Rufiange

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I very rarely write reviews but felt compelled to write one for Dr. Lefebvre to help boost her rating. I almost cancelled my first appointment with her after reading the horrible reviews that were written. Am I ever glad I didn't! She's professional, courteous, pleasant, I had a great experience and have only positive things to say about her. thank you Dr. Lefebvre :)

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I don't understand all the bad comments. I can only say good thins about her. She was very professional, not rushed and gave me good advice. Coming from Europe I find that Dr. Lefebvre is the first doctor here in Quebec who meets the standards and is delivering a great service. If only all the other doctors here were like that...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I found my experience with Dr. lefebvre very difficult. She was always rushed and kind of rude. She never took the time to explain me my condition or to answer my questions. I really think she needs to work on her bedside manner. I would not recommend this doctor to other people.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

The worst Doctor ever! she is a racist! She is very materialistic! At my first appointment she was very sweet. I don't have health insurance so I have to pay for everything.. She said we have to pay to the hospital and also pay her separately.. She won't be there at the time of delivery why should I pay her? On my second appointment she threatened me if I don't pay in next two weeks it will be a red flag.. She won't see me then.. Like wth! I am paying for my appointment her work is to check me and the baby .. She didn't ever bother to read me reports I had to tell her that my hemoglobin is low what should I do then she precribed me iron tablets.. She was so rude to me that I just want to complain.. How can she threat me and do this behaviour with me.. What if I am not a citizen I am human being who is 30 weeks pregnant.. She practically screamed. If I don't belong her and I am an Asian that doesn't mean I don't know the laws and I cannot do anything.. I will take action against her after this behaviour. Worst worst worst Doctor ever. Please stay away.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015