Ratings for Dr. Josee Lefebvre

Worst doctor ever, treats people like lab rats no empathy no care, she will treat you like you treat a car

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

She is very knowledgeable and caring.... I am not sure about the bad reviews ... but I recommend her but you need to be patient and ready to wait 30-45 mins after scheduled appointment time ...

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

J'adore cette femme, prenez le temps de lui parler...comprenez qu'elle est pressée , elle a tellement de patientes, sachez qu'elle sera toujours disponible...sa secrétaire vous reconnaitra à chaque appel et sera compréhensive avec vos inquietudes. J. Rufiange

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I very rarely write reviews but felt compelled to write one for Dr. Lefebvre to help boost her rating. I almost cancelled my first appointment with her after reading the horrible reviews that were written. Am I ever glad I didn't! She's professional, courteous, pleasant, I had a great experience and have only positive things to say about her. thank you Dr. Lefebvre :)

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I don't understand all the bad comments. I can only say good thins about her. She was very professional, not rushed and gave me good advice. Coming from Europe I find that Dr. Lefebvre is the first doctor here in Quebec who meets the standards and is delivering a great service. If only all the other doctors here were like that...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I found my experience with Dr. lefebvre very difficult. She was always rushed and kind of rude. She never took the time to explain me my condition or to answer my questions. I really think she needs to work on her bedside manner. I would not recommend this doctor to other people.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

The worst Doctor ever! she is a racist! She is very materialistic! At my first appointment she was very sweet. I don't have health insurance so I have to pay for everything.. She said we have to pay to the hospital and also pay her separately.. She won't be there at the time of delivery why should I pay her? On my second appointment she threatened me if I don't pay in next two weeks it will be a red flag.. She won't see me then.. Like wth! I am paying for my appointment her work is to check me and the baby .. She didn't ever bother to read me reports I had to tell her that my hemoglobin is low what should I do then she precribed me iron tablets.. She was so rude to me that I just want to complain.. How can she threat me and do this behaviour with me.. What if I am not a citizen I am human being who is 30 weeks pregnant.. She practically screamed. If I don't belong her and I am an Asian that doesn't mean I don't know the laws and I cannot do anything.. I will take action against her after this behaviour. Worst worst worst Doctor ever. Please stay away.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I was Dr lefebvre student 20 years ago in obstetrics at LGH and I found her very nice to me and she treated me well . She is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Pire médecin que j'ai jamais vu dans ma vie , le suivie de grossesse avec elle est déprimant stressant et me rend malade a chaque fois , trop agressive , elle crie !!! m'insulte indirectement meme devant mon mari , me traite d'adolescente et que je doit grandir , me demande de consulter internet pour avoir des informations , les matériaux q'elle utilise sont vieux et pas digne d'un médecin. Elle est vraiment pas normal , elle a sans doute des troubles mentale , je ne comprend meme pas pourquoi elle pratique encore , son souci principale c'est d'être payer après l'accouchement vu que je n'est pa la RAMQ , j'ai eu l'impression de vouloir acheter un bebe , elle m'a trop fait mal avec ses mots et son attitude . Je veux plus la voir de ma vie , a l'hôpital je vais exiger que sa sera pas elle qui m'accouche . elle pas humaine horrible !!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Worst Doctor! I don't even want to call her a doctor. She is a horrible doctor. I had my first baby with her via C section and after the surgery, I ended up with open wound because nurses took out my staples too early. I didn't even see her after surgery. She doesn't even have time to see her patients after surgery. The most selfish person that I have ever seen. She also has mental problems and I don't know why they let her to see new patients. Please find a new doctor if you love your baby and worried for your health.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015