You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Josee Lefebvre

I very rarely write reviews but felt compelled to write one for Dr. Lefebvre to help boost her rating. I almost cancelled my first appointment with her after reading the horrible reviews that were written. Am I ever glad I didn't! She's professional, courteous, pleasant, I had a great experience and have only positive things to say about her. thank you Dr. Lefebvre :)

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I don't understand all the bad comments. I can only say good thins about her. She was very professional, not rushed and gave me good advice. Coming from Europe I find that Dr. Lefebvre is the first doctor here in Quebec who meets the standards and is delivering a great service. If only all the other doctors here were like that...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I found my experience with Dr. lefebvre very difficult. She was always rushed and kind of rude. She never took the time to explain me my condition or to answer my questions. I really think she needs to work on her bedside manner. I would not recommend this doctor to other people.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

The worst Doctor ever! she is a racist! She is very materialistic! At my first appointment she was very sweet. I don't have health insurance so I have to pay for everything.. She said we have to pay to the hospital and also pay her separately.. She won't be there at the time of delivery why should I pay her? On my second appointment she threatened me if I don't pay in next two weeks it will be a red flag.. She won't see me then.. Like wth! I am paying for my appointment her work is to check me and the baby .. She didn't ever bother to read me reports I had to tell her that my hemoglobin is low what should I do then she precribed me iron tablets.. She was so rude to me that I just want to complain.. How can she threat me and do this behaviour with me.. What if I am not a citizen I am human being who is 30 weeks pregnant.. She practically screamed. If I don't belong her and I am an Asian that doesn't mean I don't know the laws and I cannot do anything.. I will take action against her after this behaviour. Worst worst worst Doctor ever. Please stay away.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Pire médecin que j'ai jamais vu dans ma vie , le suivie de grossesse avec elle est déprimant stressant et me rend malade a chaque fois , trop agressive , elle crie !!! m'insulte indirectement meme devant mon mari , me traite d'adolescente et que je doit grandir , me demande de consulter internet pour avoir des informations , les matériaux q'elle utilise sont vieux et pas digne d'un médecin. Elle est vraiment pas normal , elle a sans doute des troubles mentale , je ne comprend meme pas pourquoi elle pratique encore , son souci principale c'est d'être payer après l'accouchement vu que je n'est pa la RAMQ , j'ai eu l'impression de vouloir acheter un bebe , elle m'a trop fait mal avec ses mots et son attitude . Je veux plus la voir de ma vie , a l'hôpital je vais exiger que sa sera pas elle qui m'accouche . elle pas humaine horrible !!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Worst Doctor! I don't even want to call her a doctor. She is a horrible doctor. I had my first baby with her via C section and after the surgery, I ended up with open wound because nurses took out my staples too early. I didn't even see her after surgery. She doesn't even have time to see her patients after surgery. The most selfish person that I have ever seen. She also has mental problems and I don't know why they let her to see new patients. Please find a new doctor if you love your baby and worried for your health.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Hi guys, I love doctor Lefebvre's. Because of her, I now only have one ovary! What a chance! What's cool about the whole thing is that I could of kept it if it weren't for her complete lack of judgement in the urgency of the situation! It's fine at least she put me on a waiting list to get an operation in 4 months to find myself 5 days later puking on the ground because of the incredible pain my situation was causing me. Next thing I know i'm rushed to the hospital to get operated where I learn just before that doctor Lebfevre told me that whole time that I had to get operated on the wrong ovary. Thank god competent doctors were there to diagnose me well right before and do the best they could with Misses Lebfevre's train wreck of a job. This message is completely sarcastique and for your own health do not approach her. I would give 0 stars but this site does not allow this option...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

j avais un problème de grossesse ectopique , est j ete suive par elle , elle ma trop stresse , elle me répond pas a mes question , est ma donne de stresse au lieu de me rassure , je la conseille a personne .

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Josee Lefebvre's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I very rarely write reviews but felt compelled to write one for Dr. Lefebvre to help boost her rating. I almost cancelled my first appointment with her after r..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't understand all the bad comments. I can only say good thins about her. She was very professional, not rushed and gave me good advice. Coming from Europe ..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I found my experience with Dr. lefebvre very difficult. She was always rushed and kind of rude. She never took the time to explain me my condition or to answer ..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The worst Doctor ever! she is a racist! She is very materialistic! At my first appointment she was very sweet. I don't have health insurance so I have to pay fo..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was Dr lefebvre student 20 years ago in obstetrics at LGH and I found her very nice to me and she treated me well . She is an excellent doctor."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Pire médecin que j'ai jamais vu dans ma vie , le suivie de grossesse avec elle est déprimant stressant et me rend malade a chaque fois , trop agressive , elle c..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor! I don't even want to call her a doctor. She is a horrible doctor. I had my first baby with her via C section and after the surgery, I ended up wit..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hi guys, I love doctor Lefebvre's. Because of her, I now only have one ovary! What a chance! What's cool about the whole thing is that I could of kept it if it ..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "J'ai Dr. Josée Lefebvre depuis 1993. J'ai n'ai jamais vu un docteur se soucier autant de ses clientes. Quand vient le temps d'agir, elle le fait. "

August 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "j avais un problème de grossesse ectopique , est j ete suive par elle , elle ma trop stresse , elle me répond pas a mes question , est ma donne de stresse au ..."

July 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.uniprix.com/fr/succursales/ville/boucherville/". Address has been updated from "None" to "520 Rue d'Avaugour". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14504492333".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Pretty much all my friends had their babies with Dr. Lefebvre and with time I got to the conclusion that people either love her or hate her. I believe a lot of ..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lefebvre is focused only on herself. When she is in a good mood, her behaviour can be appropriate. However, when she is tired or in a bad mood, her behavi..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "It seems to be very common that people have horrible experiences with this doctor, and the same goes for me. She is cold and aggressive, always defensive to ans..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The wait is awful to see her; at least 3 to 4 hours each time!"

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "JE SUIS PATIENTE DU DRE LEFEBVRE DEPUIS LES ANNÉES 90 ET JE SUIS ABASOURDIE PAR LES COMMNETAIRES AU SUJET DE CETTE DOCTEURE. JE SUIS EN TOTAL DÉSSACCORD ET CE ..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Please stay away from this doctor and find another. She has no tact. No knowledge of any of the machines she is supposed to use for her work. She was actually n..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "a chaque fois que ma femme va la voir pour son rdv, un pic d adrenaline decharge dans mon corps, aucune approche, pas de sympathie, très brusque, brutale dans s..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Je ne recommande pas ce médecin qui n'a aucune empathie, qui est stressée, qui n'inspire vraiment pas confiance au premier abord, qui ne nous laisse pas parle..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Je ne la recommande à personne. Elle a manifestement un trouble de personnalité."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "If I could I would give her 0 of knowledge. I went to my first appointment with her and they charged without even notify me in advance, she told me that it was..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow tout un suivi!!! Avant d'accoucher déjà ce n'est pas terrible ... Elle nous fait attendre un temps incroyable dans la salle d'attente ... Très peu guidée to..."

October 16, 2014