You may also like

Rate Dr. Josee Lefebvre

Dr. Josee Lefebvre's Ratings

j avais un problème de grossesse ectopique , est j ete suive par elle , elle ma trop stresse , elle me répond pas a mes question , est ma donne de stresse au lieu de me rassure , je la conseille a personne .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Pretty much all my friends had their babies with Dr. Lefebvre and with time I got to the conclusion that people either love her or hate her. I believe a lot of people hate her because of her directness. She does not loose her time with questions you can easily find an answer on the internet, as for example what should I not eat while pregnant. However I think I am one of the few who think she is a good doctor. She never gave me reason to doubt her skills. She has been my gynecologist since 2010 and I am 8 months pregnant of my first child now, so I have been seeing her regularly these days. She always asks me how I am feeling, if I have any new symptom, and if I have any questions, even when people outside are waiting for 3h. I have been to appointments when I have waited for 15 min, but the average waiting time for her is 1h30min. I used to hate her two previous secretaries because they were always extremely rude to me. She is either still looking for a new secretary or there are several different people on the job now. But the rest of the staff is always really nice, specially the nurse. I still can't have an opinion on the labour (if she's there on the day) but considering my pregnancy has been pretty normal so far, I don't think my opinion will change much. If it does I promise I will rate her again with an updated opinion...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Lefebvre is focused only on herself. When she is in a good mood, her behaviour can be appropriate. However, when she is tired or in a bad mood, her behaviour is entirely inappropriate. In my case, she rarely communicated test results, did not discuss the risks of undergoing surgery before handing me a consent form, and frequently refused to answer questions. On one occasion, as I found out later, she did not tell the truth when asked a direct question regarding a test result.

Anyone who is looking for a doctor who will give them the necessary information so that they can make an informed decision, who will answer questions both fully and honestly, and/or who will respect the patient’s decisions about their own health care, is advised to look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

It seems to be very common that people have horrible experiences with this doctor, and the same goes for me. She is cold and aggressive, always defensive to answer any questions. She pressured me to go on the pill and told me that any symptoms I have had from the pill in the past, that it was all in my head. I just had surgery scheduled to remove a polyp, The surgery seemed way too quick and didn`t seem like she actually did anything. When I asked the nurse what was going on (because the doctor wouldn`t talk to me), she said that the polyp had ``gone away`` because of the pill. I have a friend who is an OBGYN fresh out of school, and he said that polyps do not just go away. I would highly recommend to stay away from this doctor. I also went through a pregnancy with this doctor and she still doesn`t recognize me. I will be looking for a new gynocologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

The wait is awful to see her; at least 3 to 4 hours each time!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2720028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

JE SUIS PATIENTE DU DRE LEFEBVRE DEPUIS LES ANNÉES 90 ET JE SUIS ABASOURDIE PAR LES COMMNETAIRES AU SUJET DE CETTE DOCTEURE. JE SUIS EN TOTAL DÉSSACCORD ET CE N'EST PAS LA DRE JOSÉE LEFEBVRE QUE JE CONNAIS DEPUIS 25 ANS. SOYEZ VIGILANT CAR IL Y A DES GENS QUI NE SONT PAS TOUJOURS GENTIL OU PATIENT AVEC NOS PROFFESSIONNELS DE LA SANTÉ.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Please stay away from this doctor and find another. She has no tact. No knowledge of any of the machines she is supposed to use for her work. She was actually nice to me but was so confusing that I left knowing less about pregnancies after I left her office then when I entered. I actually think there may be something off with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

a chaque fois que ma femme va la voir pour son rdv, un pic d adrenaline decharge dans mon corps, aucune approche, pas de sympathie, très brusque, brutale dans ses examens, ....., je deconseille fortement les gens d aller la voir,.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Je ne recommande pas ce médecin qui n'a aucune empathie, qui est stressée, qui n'inspire vraiment pas confiance au premier abord, qui ne nous laisse pas parler... J'avais le goût de me sauver à la première rencontre. Il n'y en a eu qu'une, j'ai annulé la seconde qu'elle voulait pour la semaine suivante! On peut certainement trouver mieux!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Je ne la recommande à personne. Elle a manifestement un trouble de personnalité.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623728].votes_count ]]