Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Powitzky

Dr. Powitzky is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain diagnoses and I feel like he really cares. His nurse Yesenia always calls back in a timely manner and is very kind.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

One of the very best docs that I have been too. A future world class doc if not one already! I. Would rec mend him to any one needing the best ENT doc .office visit aug 20,2013 ,William m. Mandell

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr.Powitzky left me without any medical care.He also lied to me and my family about giving me the proper help I needed.He avoided my phone calls and lied on several occasions.Do not trust him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

I was initially recommended by my previous ENT who no longer is in Houston. However, I am very happy to be a patient of Dr. Powitzky, he is the very best ENT. I have a very complicated history, which is very severe sinus with regular recurring sinus infection along with deblitating migraine headaches. He was willing to work with me and my neurologist to give me some relief. He emails me and calls me personally to check on me. His nurse Maria is super nice. I love the fact that whan I am in need, they are willing to work me in the schedule. Thanks Doc, for your great expertise. Also thanks for taking my new insurance BCBS now.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

I've seen Dr. Powitzky for over 4 years now and he is absolutely amazing, understanding, and kind. I wish all my doctors were as compassionate as he is. Best care you'll get.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

this is the best office. i can't believe i wasted my time with so many others doctors before i found Dr. Powitzky.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Eric S. Powitzky's Credentials

• French

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Powitzky is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain diagnoses and I feel like he really cares. His nurse Yesenia always calls back in a timely manne..."

July 24, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=571317'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014