Ratings for Dr. Alain Bitton

Dr. Bitton what an amazing person!! I never had a Doctor as good. I've been through some issues with my crohn's and hes always been there to take care of me and make sure I'm doing well! Also cheers you up when your down or on rough times. Very good bedside manners. I consider him like family! Makes me wish he was lol Thank you Dr Bitton! From Giuseppe

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I was seeing by another GI who was in sick leave and he take my case and hospitalize me right away to found out why i have some much pain and why my Crohn's was poorly controled. He really care for me and i feel like he was doing he best to understand my condition. I would ask him to become my GI for the rest of my life because i think he is really good and care for his patient.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Like everyone said he genuinely cares and is an amazing person!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Bitton is the best doctor I've ever seen - in terms of knowledge, kindness and overall awesomeness. Been with him for about 8 years and have only seen my condition improve.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Médecin extrêmement gentil, il est à l'écoute, répond au question, aidant, souriant, il connait sa matière, vraiment compétant, SI TOUS LES MÉDECINS POUVAIENT ÊTRE COMME LUI ! ça serait le bonheur total.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Best Dr. ever. Have been his patient for 20 years and he is most caring and excellent support. Moved out west and don't have a GI but surviving on Humira stash thanks to Dr. Bitton.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Best Doctor been with him for 20 years . Very caring .

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

If only all doctors were like Dr Bitton. He is kind and genuinely cares for his patients. I am lucky to have him as my GI specialist. Thank you so much Dr Bitton!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been followed by Dr. Bitton for over 10 years for my Crohns. He is wonderful! He is such a compassionate person, he has excellent bedside manner and is very punctual. He has called me several times to discuss my health, even in the evening! He truly cares about his patients. I am lucky to have him as a doctor! (Sabrina D.)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I've been followed by Dr. Bottom since I was 23. 10 years later he is still my face doctor ever!!! Nicest, friendliest, and most knowledgable doctor around.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015