Ratings for Dr. Alain Bitton

You should consider yourself very lucky if you have the opportunity to be followed by this amazing person. He cares, listens, will do anything in his power to find your problem, calls back immediately if you have a problem, and is extremely competent. What else could you ask for?

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

One of the three top doctors I have encountered in a long life. An exemplary caring manner. Someone I trust absolutely.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. BItton is an amazing doctor. He has been following me for 16 years. I am very pleased with his professionalism and caring approach.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Médecin incompétent négligent une très mauvaise expérience qui menace ma santé

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

négligent, trop préoccuper par ces études clinique , humanisme un gros zéro, si tu veux survives changes de Gastro.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Bitton what an amazing person!! I never had a Doctor as good. I've been through some issues with my crohn's and hes always been there to take care of me and make sure I'm doing well! Also cheers you up when your down or on rough times. Very good bedside manners. I consider him like family! Makes me wish he was lol Thank you Dr Bitton! From Giuseppe

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I was seeing by another GI who was in sick leave and he take my case and hospitalize me right away to found out why i have some much pain and why my Crohn's was poorly controled. He really care for me and i feel like he was doing he best to understand my condition. I would ask him to become my GI for the rest of my life because i think he is really good and care for his patient.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Like everyone said he genuinely cares and is an amazing person!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Bitton is the best doctor I've ever seen - in terms of knowledge, kindness and overall awesomeness. Been with him for about 8 years and have only seen my condition improve.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Médecin extrêmement gentil, il est à l'écoute, répond au question, aidant, souriant, il connait sa matière, vraiment compétant, SI TOUS LES MÉDECINS POUVAIENT ÊTRE COMME LUI ! ça serait le bonheur total.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016