You may also like

Médecin extrêmement gentil, il est à l'écoute, répond au question, aidant, souriant, il connait sa matière, vraiment compétant, SI TOUS LES MÉDECINS POUVAIENT ÊTRE COMME LUI ! ça serait le bonheur total.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Best Dr. ever. Have been his patient for 20 years and he is most caring and excellent support. Moved out west and don't have a GI but surviving on Humira stash thanks to Dr. Bitton.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Best Doctor been with him for 20 years . Very caring .

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

If only all doctors were like Dr Bitton. He is kind and genuinely cares for his patients. I am lucky to have him as my GI specialist. Thank you so much Dr Bitton!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been followed by Dr. Bitton for over 10 years for my Crohns. He is wonderful! He is such a compassionate person, he has excellent bedside manner and is very punctual. He has called me several times to discuss my health, even in the evening! He truly cares about his patients. I am lucky to have him as a doctor! (Sabrina D.)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Bitton is an amazing doctor! He is the best specialist I have seen, both in terms of knowledge and how he treats his patient. His secretary, however, is rude and unprofessional - difficult to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Bitton for over 15 years now - I have Crohns. He is without a doubt the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable Gastro Doc! I trust him completely and I have never been disappointed. He answers all my questions, tells it like it really is and explains everything in a way that is easy to understand. And, most important, he listens - to everything I say about what and how I am feeling. He is great and I will not ever change doctors - he is the kind of doctor everyone wants!! I have to travel almost 2 hours one way by public transit to see him - and I would travel even longer if I had to!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bitton for at least 7 years now. Love him. He is the coolest, sweetest, smartest, and BEST Gastro doc. around. I hope he stays around for many many years to come! (Stef d.)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Bitton is the most human doctor I've ever had. He's been my doctor for over 6 years now and never have I felt like I was just a number. The staff is amazing too (Marlene Stone) always making sure I understand what is going on and what I will be going through. I get cold calls just to know how I am doing...even on week nights and week-ends!!! To me, Dr. Bitton is a man of great knowledge with a big heart. Is help towards me is HUGELY appreciated and I want everyone in is surroundings to know. TJANK YOU DR. BITTON (Angela G.)

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Alain Bitton's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Médecin extrêmement gentil, il est à l'écoute, répond au question, aidant, souriant, il connait sa matière, vraiment compétant, SI TOUS LES MÉDECINS POUVAIENT ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr. ever. Have been his patient for 20 years and he is most caring and excellent support. Moved out west and don't have a GI but surviving on Humira stas..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor been with him for 20 years . Very caring . "

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If only all doctors were like Dr Bitton. He is kind and genuinely cares for his patients. I am lucky to have him as my GI specialist. Thank you so much Dr Bitto..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been followed by Dr. Bitton for over 10 years for my Crohns. He is wonderful! He is such a compassionate person, he has excellent bedside manner and is..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been followed by Dr. Bottom since I was 23. 10 years later he is still my face doctor ever!!! Nicest, friendliest, and most knowledgable doctor around. "

June 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bitton is an amazing doctor! He is the best specialist I have seen, both in terms of knowledge and how he treats his patient. His secretary, however, is rude..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Bitton for over 15 years now - I have Crohns. He is without a doubt the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable Gastro Doc! I trust h..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Bitton for at least 7 years now. Love him. He is the coolest, sweetest, smartest, and BEST Gastro doc. around. I hope he stays around ..."

January 9, 2015