Dr. Alain Bitton

5 1 4.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Alain Bitton

Dr. Alain Bitton's Ratings

If only all doctors were like Dr Bitton. He is kind and genuinely cares for his patients. I am lucky to have him as my GI specialist. Thank you so much Dr Bitton!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been followed by Dr. Bitton for over 10 years for my Crohns. He is wonderful! He is such a compassionate person, he has excellent bedside manner and is very punctual. He has called me several times to discuss my health, even in the evening! He truly cares about his patients. I am lucky to have him as a doctor!
(Sabrina D.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I've been followed by Dr. Bottom since I was 23. 10 years later he is still my face doctor ever!!! Nicest, friendliest, and most knowledgable doctor around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Bitton is an amazing doctor! He is the best specialist I have seen, both in terms of knowledge and how he treats his patient. His secretary, however, is rude and unprofessional - difficult to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Bitton for over 15 years now - I have Crohns. He is without a doubt the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable Gastro Doc! I trust him completely and I have never been disappointed. He answers all my questions, tells it like it really is and explains everything in a way that is easy to understand. And, most important, he listens - to everything I say about what and how I am feeling. He is great and I will not ever change doctors - he is the kind of doctor everyone wants!! I have to travel almost 2 hours one way by public transit to see him - and I would travel even longer if I had to!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bitton for at least 7 years now. Love him. He is the coolest, sweetest, smartest, and BEST Gastro doc. around. I hope he stays around for many many years to come!

(Stef d.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Dr. Bitton is the most human doctor I've ever had. He's been my doctor for over 6 years now and never have I felt like I was just a number. The staff is amazing too (Marlene Stone) always making sure I understand what is going on and what I will be going through. I get cold calls just to know how I am doing...even on week nights and week-ends!!! To me, Dr. Bitton is a man of great knowledge with a big heart. Is help towards me is HUGELY appreciated and I want everyone in is surroundings to know. TJANK YOU DR. BITTON (Angela G.)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1635277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Best doctor award ! Dr Bitton est mon médecin depuis plus de dix ans. Il est exceptionnelement humain et compétent. Il est aussi très disponible malgré son horaire chargé. Dr Bitton a toute ma confiance !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Thank-you Dr. Bitton for being the Doctor you are and for understanding your patients when they have more then one problem. You are the best there is and I am Happy you are my Doctor. Thanking you from my heart:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I think there should be more caring doctors like him. He is very compassionate with his patients and is very interested in finding the help you need. Don't ever change dr.bitton keep up the good work Doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635274].votes_count ]]